• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her Willful Gaze

Defeat 20 Guardians with Scout Rifle headshots.

By Thy Hand

Defeat 20 Guardians with Hand Cannon headshots.

Relic Harvest - Fallen

Collect 200 Ether Drops from Fallen Enemies on any planet.

Extermination Protocol

Defeat 200 Fallen with headshots.

Archon Slayer

Defeat Riksis, the Devil Archon, in the Cosmodrome on Earth.

Last Days of Winter

Defeat Draksis, Winter Kell, in the Scourge of Winter on Venus.

Not too bad 4/6 for me (not a Crucible player)

I'd assume it would be the Reef, though if not it shouldn't be too hard to find whoever it is in the tower

Ah, the tower it is then

Bungie ‏@Bungie 16m

Report to the Tower immediately, Guardian. The Queen's emissary will see you now. Her wrath will not go unanswered.

Edited by Mr Random Hero

How many days do we have to do this?

Depends how much rep we are gonna need. Those crucible bounties are annoying based on weapon choice, and I hate running boring strikes that are too easy.

Edit - wow, her goods are pretty lame. Just purely aesthetic.

Possible 500 points today out of 1000. On the bright side, the event will make many appearances I'm sure.

Edited by Lavindathar

Really not worth it. There's no Legendary/Exotic gear for sale, and the bounties offer nothing new. Though if you rank up, the messenger might give you a gift?

On another note, does anyone know how to complete this bounty? I'm not sure on his location or mission;

Archon Slayer

there's also a weekly queen mission, level 24. Me and my wife got legendary gear from it.

Anyone know how to do archon slayer and last days of winter bounties?

Where are you finding this? Not on my vanguard or orbit screens.

Nozza, restoration mission on earth.

Edited by Lavindathar

Really not worth it. There's no Legendary/Exotic gear for sale, and the bounties offer nothing new. Though if you rank up, the messenger might give you a gift?

On another note, does anyone know how to complete this bounty? I'm not sure on his location or mission;

Archon Slayer

He's the one from the second mission isn't he? Where you get the..... space drive type thing for the ship.

Where are you finding this? Not on my vanguard or orbit screens.

Nozza, restoration mission on earth.

This, I see a icon above the crucible/dailies/weekly stuff but it's like faded out like it's supposed to be a option but it's not. And it didn't look like that earlier. So a location for this mission would be helpful as I don't see it.

This, I see a icon above the crucible/dailies/weekly stuff but it's like faded out like it's supposed to be a option but it's not. And it didn't look like that earlier. So a location for this mission would be helpful as I don't see it.

It opens up when you've finished one bounty for her.

I'll be doing it in about 30 mins, send me a message on live if you want to join.

Cheers. I totally forgot about him.

Just handed in the 4 none Crucible bounties and the mission has popped up above the other weekly/daily stuff. Starting level for it is 24 with the Epic booster added.

I can hold off if anyone wants to join me now? I'm L26, so it shouldn't be too hard to complete.

question, in my inventory now after doing her bounties I have items in the mission section that read "the queen desires elimination of specific targets succed and be rewarded" anyone know this?

edit: it changes the queens weekly mission and you get a diferent piece of the legendary armour

Edited by Leak8

question, in my inventory now after doing her bounties I have items in the mission section that read "the queen desires elimination of specific targets succed and be rewarded" anyone know what this is?

I believe it's the kill order from the Queen that opens up the misson on the map screen.

worked it out. Gotten queens guard mask and robes

Just did it with Nozza, we both got legendary chests.

Annoyingly, I already have an exotic one.

If anyone gets any legendary weapons from the missions, can you let us know?

Edited by Lavindathar

I'm a little confused. Me and Lavin just done the mission. Annoyingly I was the leader but got booted. I then rejoined Lavin and we completed the mission.

I then noticed in my missions tab I had an active Queen mission but I ignored it thinking it was because I got booted, so I aborted it. Should I not of done that... Cause now I can't select another mission from her, but Lavin can. Anyone know how I can get these back?