*SPOILERS* Achievement Walkthrough *SPOILERS*

Great guide. I was able to run through in about two hours. I also really liked the numbers in the brackets letting me know how close I was towards an achievement. Now I just need to play again to listen to all the dialogue then wait for the other episodes to go on sale.

Edited by gr8asianman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Here a tip to get Crack shot easy, save after each bee. so if you miss you dont have to start all over again.

I tried this method but it didn't work. I had to do it all in one go, but after 3 to 4 tries you kinda have the idea of where to shoot and aim down.

Very nice guide. It took me a little longer than one hour, but that was also because I was doing other things. The guide is so good, I might have to get each game you gave a walk through for as they're very helpful. Thank you!:Bounce:

I tried this method but it didn't work. I had to do it all in one go, but after 3 to 4 tries you kinda have the idea of where to shoot and aim down.
I second that: You cannot save after each bee without quitting the shooting segment, so this doesn't work.

The guide still helped, though, mainly because the German translation of the achievement descriptions is horrible.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The walkthrough is great. It is missing two things though.

1. The Dog Tags are in the bin next to the front door. That was not specified in the guide and I had to find them somewhere else.

2. During the Bee section where you have to shoot them you can save a bookmark right before you start shooting. If you miss exit out of that part - not the whole game. Hit start and my games - reload the bookmark. After you take down a bee you can exit save a bookmark and go again. It worked for me just fine. I also missed a couple of times - I reloaded the saved bookmark and had no trouble.

Other than the first one (just a confirmation on the second) this is a great guide and really helps make this a quick 200.

Thanks,

1. The Dog Tags are in the bin next to the front door. That was not specified in the guide and I had to find them somewhere else.

At the beginning of the Act it says 'EXAMINE BASKET' which is where you get the dogtag from. I will make it a little clearer.

2. During the Bee section where you have to shoot them you can save a bookmark right before you start shooting. If you miss exit out of that part - not the whole game. Hit start and my games - reload the bookmark. After you take down a bee you can exit save a bookmark and go again. It worked for me just fine. I also missed a couple of times - I reloaded the saved bookmark and had no trouble.

Some people have noticed that this didn't work for them, for whatever reason. I added a note saying that you could SAVE between each bee, but I hadn't tested the theory!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
- Task 1 - Rescue Wallace.

Examine central console. (The dashboard infront of Gromit)

Use glove compartment. (To the left of the console)

Pick up crank.

Push middle button. (This opens the sunroof)

Push autopilot.

Exit close-up view.

Climb through sunroof.

Use crank with ladder control box. (To the right of Gromit)

Climb through sunroof.

Examine central console.

Push left button. (This starts the windscreen wipers)

Exit close-up view.

Climb through sunroof.

Get feather.

Climb ladder.

Tickle Queen. (Use the feather on the Queen) (Act 4: Queenly Bearing 1/2)

- Task 2 - Get Queen stuck in the tunnel.

Exit close-up view.

Use growth forumla with hatch. (The hatch is the outside the truck, on the passenger-side to the right of the door)

Examine central console.

Adjust radio. (Boring documentary which makes the Queen sleepy)

Adjust radio. (Comedy show which makes the Queen laugh)

Exit close-up view.

Look in rear-view periscope. (Above and to the left of Wallace)

Wait until the Queen is laughing and her mouth is open.

Shoot the porridge-gun at her head. (Get Cracking 4/4) (Act 4: Queenly Bearing 2/2)

Thank u for this. It really helped me :)

Got 200/200 :)

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...