*SPOILERS* Achievement Walkthrough *SPOILERS*

• 10 months later...

hi. Great guide, thank you!

just an important extra: in chapter 2, where you drive the car, you are saying that one should keep on losing in order to earn the decals! No need for that. Just lose once, when asked to try again, choose "No". Now you are driving freely automatically, as long as you don't quit. The decals will still be there, and you have all the time in the world to get them. It's as easy as that!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again,

VERY IMPORTANT ADDITION!!! You DO NOT need any gold medals for the Desoto Dominator achievement!!! All you need is to shoot all the decal specials in every race!!! I just got the achievement, even though I didn't go for any gold medals, but had all the special decals!!!

• 5 weeks later...

I'm stuck. Followed this guide to the letter, and I'm at the part where you open the fireplace in Part 3. I rapped/played the banjo, and Jurgen did the gurgling stomach thing. I click on the fireplace and Max says "nothing suspicious here, let's keep looking." Another guide says "follow Jurgen into the fireplace for a cutscene." He's not moving! He stands on the right edge of the dancefloor and I can't do the "you're not all that" dialogue tree a second time.

edit: For some reason, Jurgen was still rocking the Malt Liquor. Filmed the clove cigarettes show a second time, found him rocking the cigs this time, didn't have to even talk to him a second time.

Edited by Genetic Carnage

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...