What web Browser do you use?

jamie1000013

What is your favorite web browser?  

474 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite web browser?

• Windows Explorer
    • Mozilla Firefox
    • Opera
    • Google Chrome
    • Other

I am just curious because I can't seem to get along with anything other than Opera. But Opera has it's disadvantages like videos not working and Youtube playlist problems.

I tried out Mozilla Firefox but the slow page loading times and certain stuff was annoying me. I used Windows Internet explorer for a while but that also was too slow and it didn't have features that Firefox and Opera had like Ad blocker,Spell checker,skins and others, built in. I haven't tried Google Chrome yet so I can't comment on that.

I am just curious what's your favorite web browser and what are the pros and cons you have with this browser.

Edit: I did do a search for a thread like this but I didn't see one, sorry if there is one.

I swear this has already been discussed? I did the search as well but nothing but something telling me..?!

**checks Tech forum :-S**

shit...erm, I swear it's not on there >.> <.<. MINE HAS A POLL THOUGH!!! lol, sorry, didn't think about that till you said.

Edited by jamie1000013

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear this has already been discussed? I did the search as well but nothing but something telling me..?!

Anyway's, FireFox all the way!

FirFox works fine for me! Loads fast and the only problem is Flash Stuff, but other than that its good! Explorer is slow on my PC.

shit...erm, I swear it's not on there >.> <.<. MINE HAS A POLL THOUGH! lol, sorry, didn't think about that till you said.

Haha, knew it was somewhere!

Edited by Nozza

Firefox for me.

Seamonkey is by Mozilla aswell, I use the portable version of it in college since other portable browsers don't work well and it can get round the college's web filters.

Opera is okay, don't really have much of an opinion on it. (But I have to admit, Opera fanboys are a pain in the arse, unfortunately they seem quite common amongst people that use Opera tbh. :biglaugh, Could be worse though, they could always be the sort of people that swear by Apple products).

Chrome is decent, but I don't really like Google software because of all the updating junk that usually accompanies it, plus Chrome does just feel like a stripped down IE.

IE sucks balls and will always suck balls, I might actually rather use my PS3 browser than downgrade to IE from anything else.

Anyway's, FireFox all the way!

FirFox works fine for me! Loads fast and the only problem is Flash Stuff, but other than that its good! Explorer is slow on my PC.

Originally Posted by jamie1000013

shit...erm, I swear it's not on there >.> <.<. MINE HAS A POLL THOUGH! lol, sorry, didn't think about that till you said.

Haha, knew it was somewhere!

LOL 2 years old and you didn't/couldn't even post in it, someone's psychic :-P

Firefox for me.

Seamonkey is by Mozilla aswell, I use the portable version of it in college since other portable browsers don't work well and it can get round the college's web filters.

Opera is okay, don't really have much of an opinion on it. (But I have to admit, Opera fanboys are a pain in the arse, unfortunately they seem quite common amongst people that use Opera tbh. :biglaugh, Could be worse though, they could always be the sort of people that swear by Apple products).

Chrome is decent, but I don't really like Google software because of all the updating junk that usually accompanies it, plus Chrome does just feel like a stripped down IE.

IE sucks balls and will always suck balls, I might actually rather use my PS3 browser than downgrade to IE from anything else.

I am an Opera fan boy, me thinks lol. It's just perfect for me and only minor things bug me about it. I love how you only have to type in http://WWW.a and press enter and say...http://WWW.Amazon.co.uk is instantly on lol. Also I love how no matter how many links and other pages I open, it stays in one tab.

Thats just me though, we all have are preferences.

Edited by jamie1000013

Chrome. Quick and simple performance and same goes for interface.

Used to use Firefox, but it's now too buggy for me.

Only ever used IE to download another browser. :)

Opera looked good but has way too many things I personally don't need.

I use Mozilla Firefox.

I'd prefer not to use Windows Explorer. Mostly because that's not a web browser.

Internet Explorer is, though.

Oh sh*t, that's what 5 hours of sleep does to you. Sorry :-P. Too tired to sleep and too tired to do anything else >.<. I am overtired as they say, lol. Changed it in my text but I don't think I can change the poll, sorry.

Edited by jamie1000013