!Easy 200!

tastefulmrship

Yeah there is only one coin I can see people missing a few times and other than that very easy to get everything else the first chance you get. That coin would be the one the second level when you get to go in the ship sometime where there is an octopus, lobsters on a bed etc. and the coin is right as you enter there. Other than that one since you don't always get to go in there you don't even need to see the coins. Just keep hitting B and you are bound to get some before even seeing them :p

oooooo can we get it here in aus??

Yeah according to Major Nelson's blog it is an all region release.

Edited by Spinoff90

Yeah there is only one coin I can see people missing a few times and other than that very easy to get everything else the first chance you get. That coin would be the one the second level when you get to go in the ship sometime where there is an octopus, lobsters on a bed etc. and the coin is right as you enter there. Other than that one since you don't always get to go in there you don't even need to see the coins. Just keep hitting B and you are bound to get some before even seeing them :p

You mean the one above the chandelier, before the octopus? Yeah, that was a bugger!

The last one I had to get was near the beginning of Abyss, up amongst some coral! The others were simple to find. Whack that B button! Fun!

It is pretty easy. I am having some trouble finding a few shells though. But if I just keep replaying the levels I'm bound to find them. And surprising one of them isnt the one in the pirate ship level. I need one more in Deep Blue and 6 in The Abyss. yah I havent really played The Abyss level thouroghly. I'm kinda freaked out circling around looking for shells and when I turn back around theres one of those fish with a huge row of teeth in my face. lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
It takes under 4 hours! Gotta be the quickest/easiest XLBA game out there!

Good relaxing fun, too!

Now I wouldn't call this the easiest, but it is very easy.. aside from some of the shells. Personally my cousin and I started this game around 10:00 PM and finished at 1:30 AM.