Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anybody needs another person to boost, i'll be online every now and then all day today. I'm looking to get ''Abtergo Employee of the Month" (I only need the Variey and poison bonuses) and level 50 boosting. I'll be more than happy to stick around and help you guys with any thing you need.

Looking for a boosting party for level 50 too, and maybe help me get extreme variety as it only need three people to get it. If anyone is creating a boosting party, add me and message me telling the hour when you are writting so I can see what hour is here and know the difference. And of course tell the hour to make the boost. I am free all the days in this week.

Me and a friend are looking for people to boost triple escape and extreme variety. (need 2 more for the triple escape)

Message me if your interested.

GT: demonic zebra

EDIT: Got them now, big thanks to everyone who helped me!

Edited by demonic_zebra

Am planning a boosting party on 23rd June at roughly 1:00pm using the time on this site. Mainly reaching level 50 on AC:B but happy to help other achievements.

Boosting Party:23rd June 1:00pm

CANCELLED

Edited by Kieron C

Hey guys, I need to get Triple Escape and Extreme Variety so I can get Abstergo Employee of the Month. I think I might need Untouchable too, so we might as well do that as well. I really need this so can I get three-four people to help me out?