Achievement Discussion

IxI Dempsey IxI

• 1 month later...

Will most likely be the same as FIFA 09/10, hopefully without the play for xx hours and hopefully some small contribution from Ultimate Team? With just people from the international teams? And yeah an achievement tracker like GoW2 would be amazing, not just in this but in all games cause it makes things so much easier.

This is my only chance to see Scotland win the world cup..Cant wait...Looking forward to having a go at the online world cup..The achievements will probs have stuff like take this team to win the world cup online/offline. Score so many goals in the whole world cup and stuff. Am thinking they will be easy..

• 3 weeks later...
I agree - quitters have messed up my 100 wins on fifa 10 - not sure how many i need to play now to get the achivement - at 111 so far.

Stick at it, got mine at around 140 wins. Heard EA are planning a system to penalise people who leave games for FIFA 11, although i can't see why they cant do it in this game

For the 'Finish the Group Stage in the Online 2010 FIFA World Cup™ with a X star team' and 'Win the Online 2010 FIFA World Cup™ with a X star team' Achievements, I am curious if you will be playing against teams / players with the same X star ranked teams.

Same, but I have a bad feeling it will be in the same format as ultimate team where you play against a random opponent, if so this achievement will be a pain in the ass :(

For the 'Finish the Group Stage in the Online 2010 FIFA World Cup™ with a X star team' and 'Win the Online 2010 FIFA World Cup™ with a X star team' Achievements, I am curious if you will be playing against teams / players with the same X star ranked teams.

Euro 2008 had similar cheevos "Win as 7th seeded team". I was using Faroe Islands in the first round against Portugal and when I scored in the 80th minute the guy quit. In second round I played the Czechs and won. Made it to the final to lose to France in extra time lol. And no I am not that good....just had a good and lucky run.

So no it will be pot luck who you play against and if you make it to the final you will either play against Spain or a guy who is good with Faroe Islands lol so look out.

Which makes me hate some of these achievements. What if I make it to the final with Faroe Islands and the guy quits on me. With the cheevo for quitting 5 games still there I think this is going to be a nightmare and instead of the quitting cheevo making it better it will actually make it worse because people will say "I quit because there is a cheevo to quit."

If it happens I will seriously reconsider future FIFA purchases. 2010 is too glitchy in manager mode and has too many quitters. Until EA fixes obth problems I may steer clear. So the world cup game is make or break for EA in my world lol.

• 3 weeks later...

After playing the game today for a few hours so far i can answer a few questions in this thread.

If you or the opponent quits in the online world cup you loose the match and the non quitter recieves a win with 3 goals, and if they quit in knockout stages you automatically progress.

The bad news is that when playing with 0.5 - 1 star team for example you can play anyone in qualifying, i got put against germany 5 star team. So your gonna need an awfull lot of lucky matchmaking to get these stupid achievements or an awesome amount of fifa skill.

Also the referees give a fould for absolutly anything! Really annoying!.

A good point about the game is the ability to import your fifa 10 virtual pro for use in the captain your country mode.

After playing the game today for a few hours so far i can answer a few questions in this thread.

If you or the opponent quits in the online world cup you loose the match and the non quitter recieves a win with 3 goals, and if they quit in knockout stages you automatically progress.

The bad news is that when playing with 0.5 - 1 star team for example you can play anyone in qualifying, i got put against germany 5 star team. So your gonna need an awfull lot of lucky matchmaking to get these stupid achievements or an awesome amount of fifa skill.

Also the referees give a fould for absolutly anything! Really annoying!.

A good point about the game is the ability to import your fifa 10 virtual pro for use in the captain your country mode.

Where did you get the game?