Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mascal4, have you tried to do any online ranked games? i was wondering if the servers worked in the euros cause they do not work here in the states, try it out and let us know

I found one guy online, and the main issue I read here on the forums is not being able to find anyone. So, my guess is that here in Europe we are able to boost this game, the bloody thing is that absolutelly no one bought the freaking game...

So, if anyone here in the UK or Europe reads this forum, please help me! Please...:woop:

It works in Europe!

Edited by MrMascal4

• 2 weeks later...

i have this game, and im from the uk, have tried with another uk guy but never worked, am willing to try again. as i hate this game, so if somone wants to knock all the online achievs out in one hit, then send me a message over live.. gamertag smsya15

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Done the 10 wins but if anyone WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THIS POST needs the 10 wins I'll be happy to help just send me over a message on XBL along with a Friend Request and I'll do it because I also need Last Position Addicted.

Thanks to vinnymorgs for helping me with the 10 wins :)

I'm also looking to boost the online achievements. Other then the challenges and trading cards, it's all I have left. Send a message or friend request to "BROCK78" if you want to boost.

Looking to trade the game this week, just FYI.

Thanks.

Fair warning to anyone trying to boost - this game apparently has (as Brock and I just found out the hard way) EU and NA editions for those territories. So, if your game shows up on your profile as SBK (NA), it will NOT let you play against someone with the EU version, SBK08, even though technically the games are identical.

Bummer!

Well, unfortunately Suicide Perkies and I have different game versions so this didn't work. If anyone wants to do the achievements tonight or tomorrow with SBK NA then let me know. Otherwise it's getting sent out for trade on Thursday.

Thanks!