25 challenge achievement glitched

I played and beat 25 challenges from a friend and the achievment did not unlock. You can tell how many you have beated on each of the endless maps by the badges. It has a counter for how many you did. I have the 27/50 for the last badge on Canyon.

Anyone else have trouble getting it to unlock or have this glitch?

EDIT: NOT GLITCHED!

From PooMonkey2000:

"I don't think the achievement is glitched. The badges also include the wins where people that you've sent challenges to have failed (you know they've failed your challenge because you get an 'accept reward' box on the endless run screen) whereas the achievement is for beating 25 challenges that people have sent you. The achievement unlocked for me on 32/50 on the world summary screen"

Edited by Arsenic 17

Didn't know you could check how many you had. I went and looked and it says I've completed 2. One for both the first maps. I know I beat more than 2 challenges so far. I think with the online store going down causes some weird shit to happen. I know someone who has sent me challenges but since the store is down they don't show up when I load the game up. That might have caused the achievement to glitch on you.

Edited by VVh1pCr3am

Didn't know you could check how many you had. I went and looked and it says I've completed 2. One for both the first maps. I know I beat more than 2 challenges so far. I think with the online store going down causes some weird shit to happen. I know someone who has sent me challenges but since the store is down they don't show up when I load the game up. That might have caused the achievement to glitch on you.

that is as good as explanation as any for this shoddy game. I am not too concerned as the badge achievement is also glitched. Hopefully this is addressed in the promised update.

• 2 weeks later...

mine was glitched but I got it to unlock. I beat 27 challenges on the first world (canyon). It didn't unlock. Then I got a buddy to send me a few on the second world (forest). As soon as I completed the first one in this different level it unlocked. Hope this helped those that this glitches for.

I am know many people that have had the achievement unlock as it should, so it is not entirely glitched. It may be related to having to win challenges on at least two of the three worlds.

mine was glitched but I got it to unlock. I beat 27 challenges on the first world (canyon). It didn't unlock. Then I got a buddy to send me a few on the second world (forest). As soon as I completed the first one in this different level it unlocked. Hope this helped those that this glitches for.

I am know many people that have had the achievement unlock as it should, so it is not entirely glitched. It may be related to having to win challenges on at least two of the three worlds.

Thanks for the info.

I will try it.

Hello!

I finally made it!

Just want to say somethings...

You don't need to complete the challenges on the other worlds.

The achievement will unlock only on challenges accepted.

So, you need to receive 25 challenges, accept and win all of them to unlock this crap.

If you win 25 challenges started by yourself, there's no achievement.

Thank you all.

Hello!

I finally made it!

Just want to say somethings...

You don't need to complete the challenges on the other worlds.

The achievement will unlock only on challenges accepted.

So, you need to receive 25 challenges, accept and win all of them to unlock this crap.

If you win 25 challenges started by yourself, there's no achievement.

Thank you all.

Yes I know that is what I did. Beat Challenges from a friend. There is a bad for 20 challenge and 50 challenge wins for each world so you can see how many you have. I hate 27/50 on canyon, and 1/50 on forest world. Either way, glad you got it. The glitch doesnt seem to affect everyone but I know of a few people.

It may have even been patched with the latest update. I had the game for a month or so since it was released in the Canadian Market place a while back, not the latest version that was just released.

Arsenic - I don't think the achievement is glitched. The badges also include the wins where people that you've sent challenges to have failed (you know they've failed your challenge because you get an 'accept reward' box on the endless run screen) whereas the achievement is for beating 25 challenges that people have sent you. The achievement unlocked for me on 32/50 on the world summary screen. Either that or like you say the latest update has fixed things.

Arsenic - I don't think the achievement is glitched. The badges also include the wins where people that you've sent challenges to have failed (you know they've failed your challenge because you get an 'accept reward' box on the endless run screen) whereas the achievement is for beating 25 challenges that people have sent you. The achievement unlocked for me on 32/50 on the world summary screen. Either that or like you say the latest update has fixed things.

Ah, that would explain it. I think you are right mate. I will update the OP. Makes sense I did click accept reward a few times. Thanks I thought it was glitched for sure.