Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright since this is getting no where I am setting up a go for the achievement "With Friend's Like These" on Tuesday at 7 P.M Eastern Time. Add me on xbox, my gamertag is Modest Misnomer. It will be first come first serve, I will message you back if I receive one. Thank you. (If you can host make sure to tell me, we will need someone who can.) I will also gather some people who seem like they will be able to do this that already posted. If we do not get enough people tommorow, then i will try again thursday at the same time. I will post all gamertags involved tomorrow before the attempt.

Edited by Modest misnomer

the main problem is that we are from different continents :D

You say let's do this Tuesday 7pm, but for me it's past midnight and i can't do at that time (I need to wake up at 5:30am in my time zone to get to work). For now i can see skull_x_man almost shares playing time with me as i always see him online at those times when i am because we are both Europeans.

i am sorry for the different time zones, but I needed to set a time or else this would get no where. We will have enough (if everyone shows up) for tonight. I can try to organize one for the european people at a later date earlier in the day. If you want to try today i suggest maybe going to bed, setting an alarm, and getting it real quick and back to bed.

i am sorry for the different time zones, but I needed to set a time or else this would get no where. We will have enough (if everyone shows up) for tonight. I can try to organize one for the european people at a later date earlier in the day. If you want to try today i suggest maybe going to bed, setting an alarm, and getting it real quick and back to bed.

so in the end, are there enough people for tonight?

sorry could not be at that time but i'm glad you managed to gather enough people to do that achieve..

But for all Europeans or someone who can play when we play, I have gathered already 5 people here http://www.revolution.lv/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2108 (that's Latvian gaming community page so don't really bother to understand text there if you don 't know latvian language :D) so we need at least 2 more and we could set time to do.

sorry could not be at that time but i'm glad you managed to gather enough people to do that achieve..

But for all Europeans or someone who can play when we play, I have gathered already 5 people here http://www.revolution.lv/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2108 (that's Latvian gaming community page so don't really bother to understand text there if you don 't know latvian language :D) so we need at least 2 more and we could set time to do.

I think you're 7 hours ahead of me, if you set a time (on a Wednesday or Thursday especially) and let me know, I can be there. scabanshee