Really good but some things (achievement wise) are really tough

Overall the game is very straight forward, fast, effective and you can enjoy it. It has a decent replay value (finding secrets etc). The only really downside, achievement wise is the connection with secret areas.

Some secret areas are really really hard to reach. Just as an example, i finished the game on Nightmare Difficulty (Trauma is next) and it was ok to manage it. But getting a specific holy item in the oriental stage, was almost or is impossible.

You have to balance on a very small balcony, then you have to use your bunny jump precisely and then you have to jump forward a bit, to directly jump right to reach the area. I gave up after 2 hours trying to get it :-)

Overall i can say this game is worth the wait, because its an old school shooter with good graphics, a very fluent and fast gameplay and a nice soundtrack..

The Achievement rating in my opinion is an 8,5 out of 10 for difficulty because some smaller cheevos are pretty tough and you have to use your brain to find certain secret areas.

So far my score is 500GS out of 1000GS, next on my list is the Trauma Walkthrough

Recommended: Yes

Yawn : I can spoil it for everyone who doesnt want to wait for a "tarot guide"

1) World moves 8 times slower

2) 8 times damage

3) enemies cant hurt you

Black Tarot

1) Use golden cards three times

2) optional

Yeah some things maybe out of my league but i dont have to wait longer for the game :-) Hmm maybe i will do a guide or something hmmmm

PS: Regarding your guide :-) they changed quiet a bit in terms of secrets etc, just sayin

Edited by GamingEconomist

Yawn : I can spoil it for everyone who doesnt want to wait for a "tarot guide"

1) World moves 8 times slower

2) 8 times damage

3) enemies cant hurt you

Black Tarot

1) Use golden cards three times

2) optional

Nope. You obviously know nothing about Painkiller games.

Yeah some things maybe out of my league but i dont have to wait longer for the game :-) Hmm maybe i will do a guide or something hmmmm

Good for you, but two things:

1. You have to wait until official release date to post any guide here.
  2. Mine is already better than anything you could make and I don't even have the game.

PS: Regarding your guide :-) they changed quiet a bit in terms of secrets etc, just sayin

Oh really? No shit 'bro.'

I've only been following the game since before the PC release. Just sayin.'

You know for a game reviewer, you are really quite the "dickbag." I don't even want to think about the quality of your reviews.

P.S. Who is second from the left in my sig? It's Daniel Garner. I'm obviously a huge Painkiller fan. I think I would know about things in a Painkiller game.

Strangely with this Tarot Set i managed to breeze through Nightmare and Trauma :-)

I know enough about Painkiller games, idont have to be some over dramatic fanboy to know my way around.As i said the Tarot Set worked like a charm for me, i even got some time depending Cheevos that way and i beat the swamp thing in under 1:20 minutes. For a fan you are not informed enough.

Quote "Yours is already better then everything else i have" ....Hmm so what :-) should iclap your back or give you a cookie?

To be honest i dont care whos the second guy on your left side cause i just enjoy the game, right now playing Survival and it rocks.

For someone like me (who doesnt know anything about Painkiller, like you claimed) i got a very good run on Trauma and Nightmare with my Set of Tarot cards. :-)

And now boy, go and cry me a river

Strangely with this Tarot Set i managed to breeze through Nightmare and Trauma :-)

I know enough about Painkiller games, idont have to be some over dramatic fanboy to know my way around.As i said the Tarot Set worked like a charm for me, i even got some time depending Cheevos that way and i beat the swamp thing in under 1:20 minutes. For a fan you are not informed enough.

Quote "Yours is already better then everything else i have" ....Hmm so what :-) should iclap your back or give you a cookie?

To be honest i dont care whos the second guy on your left side cause i just enjoy the game, right now playing Survival and it rocks.

For someone like me (who doesnt know anything about Painkiller, like you claimed) i got a very good run on Trauma and Nightmare with my Set of Tarot cards. :-)

And now boy, go and cry me a river

Trauma isn't hard, even without Tarot cards. You're making it seem like you need that exact set to be able to do it.

Also it's funny how you say about my guides "hmm so what" and yet you insist on saying stuff like your Trauma walk-through is recommended and making it out like that kind of thing is needed in the first place.

Why don't you get off these boards and let the true 'fan boys' of Painkiller have at it. Nobody likes an annoying troll. Especially on the boards for such a great game. You should be over on the CoD forums or something.

I'm gonna laugh my ass of when (if) you post a guide and it doesn't get as many views as my guides. You know one thing that makes a difference is prestige. I've written tons of good guides and you have only post three threads of any use. Your best one has 20,000 views but all my best guides have plenty more views than yours. Obviously people will look at mine and your effort will be wasted, especially after they read the things you've posted in this board already.

And how can you not care who 'that guy is on the left' if you are playing his game and you state you enjoy it.

Edited by Nevander

Cute but i really dont know what you are so proud of. Did you get money for writing a guide? Nope dont think so :-)

Sorry but i dont care if i have 20k views or only 2 views. As long as one person could use a tip from me for good i am satisfied, you know "Class before mass"

For someone who is connected to CoD like Shooters, Painkiller on Trauma difficulty can become difficult. My Tarot set is for players who have difficulties in fast paced shooting games. You know, when i wanna help people i dont let my ego or my embarrasing fanboyisms come to play. Which you clearly showed. In my opinion you are a shame for all Painkiller Fans and the game, because you sound like a little cry baby.

I never said my tarot is top notch or recommended, i said it made Trauma and Nightmare a breeze for me. And now swipe away the slime from your nose and the tears from your eyes.

Sorry but when i read your stuff, i come to the conclusion that you are jealous and bitter about the fact that other people can enjoy this awesome game and you are dwelling here.

You know whats really pathetic? That you need internet attention to feel better :-) Is your life so miserable? There is a difference between Real life Prestige and internet prestige. You should learn this.

You wanna know why i "only have three threads"? Because i have a life to life and frequently posting at a forum is not part of it :-)

I dont care if a guy like you is telling me my effort is a waste, hey i think its a waste to peek for internet fame (no money) and then play mister big shot.

I dont care for the left guy in your signature simply because I DONT care, i dont need a different reason.

Its so sad, you get all bitter and cry baby like over stuff nobody cares :-)

And for someone who thinks that jumping with A button and aiming is difficult, you should never tell others that jumping is out of their league :-)

Edited by GamingEconomist

Sorry but i dont care if i have 20k views or only 2 views. As long as one person could use a tip from me for good i am satisfied, you know "Class before mass"

Yet when I claimed to write guides just to be helpful I'm a liar?

You are completely full of fail on every account. Get gone.