F.E.A.R Video Guides... For Extreme Maps.

oneyedNewb

Gonna have to give these a try and soon. Been having a hell of a time trying to get these damn maps done, but with these video guides maybe... just maybe I can get them done.

Also, looking for people to help get the multi-player achievements done either send me a message on here or on my xbox.

GT: xBATTLE FIELDSx

Damn, I redid these for my gfs account to try it again and I was surprised how easy it was compared to my very first try. It did help alot knowing where enemies come from, what weapon is best for what situation and where item pickups are. I nailed the first 3 IA maps Extreme in my first shot and Vaults took 3 tries to memorize where the Elites where.

Although I know Glutton For Punishment on FEAR Files is gonna kick my ass again. Arena!!!!

Just as a quick note to you guys, I did complete all of these on extreme over the course of like 4 days - No achievement! Pissed off as hell, I went back and did them all in a row in one sitting. I finished the 3rd one, and the achievement popped? I have no clue why it did that. However, I will say that beating them again once you know the system is much, much easier!! I never had to try more than 2 times for each map. I DID run out of time on Distribution, I wonder if that was the cause? (Even though everyone says time doesn't matter if it runs out) Who cares, I finally unlocked it.