Sorcerer's Lair

Skititlez

Microsoft prematurely added it to the table list briefly. Zen Studios then confirmed via their forum that it is coming and will come about the same time from now that tables come after being announced. So I'm guessing by the end of October? Makes sense to get it out around Halloween when you think about it.

Either way, I'm excited. Hopefully we'll get one table in November and then in December, get that Marvel four pack. But everything outside of Sorcerer's Lair is just speculation on my part.

I noticed it in the game hub, but couldn't access the trial.

I just bought my first tables a few days ago and can't stop playing. So much fun. Are there rumors about another Marvel 4-pack?

It's been confirmed by Zen that we have another Marvel 4-pack coming this year, with Ghost Rider being the only confirmed table at this point.

We've also got Sorcerer's Lair and one or two other tables coming this year. That's coming from employees on their official forum.

I swore I also seen a video which showed a Tesla table? Or did I dream it!?:confused: :o

[edit] Here it is: http://video.golem.de/games/5824/xbox-live-spiele-unter-windows-8-(build-2011).html

Although it could just be a Windows 8 phone exclusive..

Tesla is one of the original tables in Zen Pinball on the ps3. I always assumed that it and the other 3 (El Dorado, Shaman, and V12) were going to stay ps3 exclusives, but after seeing that video who knows.

It would be nice to play them with the physics of FX2.

Sorcerer's Lair has been officially dated for October 12th. So soon...yay! Can't wait to try this out, as I'm a big fan of the fantasy genre, so hoping it'll be awesome.

Not that I expect it to be any other price, but can you confirm that the table will indeed be 240 MSP ($3)?

Don't know...haven't seen anything on twitter or FB yet, just that some forum members got codes via private messages on the forum. Said usually they give away some on Fridays via twitter, but there was nothing at all, and nothing on FB yet. That's where I won a code for the Mars table before it came out.

Maybe it's because it's 4:45 am, I slept like crap, and I have to be up for work in 45 minutes, but I'm doing horrible at this table.

Six playthroughs in and I can only get around 20,000,000.

I am enjoying the table, though!

Edited by Skititlez

Maybe it's because it's 4:45 am, I slept like crap, and I have to be up for work in 45 minutes, but I'm doing horrible at this table.

Six playthroughs in and I can only get around 20,000,000.

I am enjoying the table, though!

You raised that score rather well since though :) I've only had a couple rounds of it, close to 20M but not quite there yet...been busy trying to beat Deadly Premonition today. Is a fun table though, I've played both of the mini-games, gotten the different multiballs plenty of times. Just wish I could hit that Whisper hole when the gate void mission is on.

Great table just need that dam spider achievement now :mad: 371mil high so far. Glad to see its not a fly straight down the sides table like the frustratinly anger management table that is Wolverine!!! Grrrr!!!

Make that 629mil lol :)

Jealous. I'm fourth out of my friends and it's pissing me off! lol

This table looked lame to me at first but once I played it, it was actually really enjoyable :) I still have to get the spider achievement for this :(

Same here, that's the only cheever I'm missing on the table. Think today or tomorrow I'm gonna go on a pinball bender and go for some achievements I'm missing on tables that some friends have (I'm looking at you Secrets of the Deep), and try to get my superscore over 1k.

Having huge issues with the spider achievement as well. I've even started counting out loud whenever I reach the mini-stage, and two times I've been sure I was below 20sec but still no achievement.

At least it's fairly easy to get to the spiders, but man is this bugging the living hell out of me.