Gobstones...Help!

Glad to see I'm not the only one that hates traditional gobstones. I actually found Jackstones and Snake Pit easier to play than traditional. If no one's told you already, the best advice I've found is to miss your first shot on purpose and let them break. Otherwise they get the first score. Sadly there's no strength gauge, so you just have to guess. Some people say to aim for their gobstone too, and knock them out. I've found that this rarely helps me because then they can reposition themselves to hit anything. I just won my first of three traditional games in replay. This is going to be a headache, LOL. But at least I finally got the Wizard chess out of the way.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for anyone that finds this easy want to do this gobstones for me? haha. I just need to beat the traditional guy 2-3 times and then I can go defeat the last person. Thats all for my last 2 achievements. Any takers? :p

LOL Sorry. Good luck with your next traditional gobstones games. If you've beaten the guy once, you have three more traditional games. Two with him and one with the champion. You can play the champions in any order, but sadly, you have to play traditional against the champion first, then they play the other games with you. I wish they'd do traditional last. LOL

Edited by PropertyofWyatt
continued thought

I've been trying and trying and TRYING gobstones against the Hogwarts Champion, which is the last thing I have to do, and it sucks so hard that I get so frustrated I just want to beat the crap out of her (or my xbox or tv, LOL) so anyone who thinks that traditional gobstones is easy want to come over and beat that game for me? I can play the other two just fine. HAHA, My husband even tried 3 or more times last night and he got mad and said that she cheats some how because there's no way in real life that she could make EVERY shot...

• 2 years later...

I found it helpful to hold my controler so that I can see how far back I am pulling he left thumb stick. Also, if you and hit the go stone at an angle that will send your stone into other stones while your scoring stone shoots away, it's an easier way of slowing down your stone so it doesn't shoot out and give a point to the other player.