Filling out every 'room' to get 200.6%!!!

There are some 'rooms' where I just can't fill out the space...for example in the bell tower in the normal castle and in the caverns in the inverted castle...how can you enter the water there with everything being upside down!?

I'm missing like 30 'rooms' for my 200.6%! I put rooms in brackets because i just mean the space the game recommends as 'rooms'!

Need help with this...thx

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm missing 8 fraking rooms and I just dont know where I'm missing. Oh to answer your water question, I mist my way up and if I still need to go higher, I switch back and forth between wolf and alucard till I hit the roof then it lets me move to the side.

heres a map that might help

Inverted: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/196885/24835

Normal: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/196885/7596

hope this helps ya

hey everyone...i just got through the game inverted and all and i'm around 194.4%...i pretty much know where i need to go; however, I'm having trouble getting into the areas. Mainly I've got 2 spots in mind. Please take a look at the map

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/196885/24835

Spot 1: Start looking at the top and follow the path that goes downward till you have to stop at the axe...the the left is my trouble spot. I can see the switch, but i don't know how to activate it.

Spot 2: Scroll to the bottom left. Find the part that looks like its from tetris...3 across with 1 on top...it has hp on the left and a heart on the right. Now straight up from the heart my next trouble spot is the breakable wall to get into the room with diamond ,life apple, and sunstone...the door to get in there is barred and for the life of me i cannot figure out how to get in.

Spot 3: From top let find the long hallwat that has force of echo all the way to the left... in the caverns filled with water there are about 5 "rooms" or squares on the map that i can't reach...any suggestions?

Spot 4: Towards the begining of the game the room with all of the mermen in it...there is supposed to be a breakable wall on the bottom left of the room...how do u get in?

So if anyone could help me solve these puzzles it would be highly appreciated.

Ok I had some trouble wiuth these too. There real easy to get if you know the tricks for them.

1. Active the Demon card. The little idiot will fly to the switch and say something like this witch hasent been presed yet *click*. That will move the wall.

2. There are 4 hitable gears in that area. Keep hiting them untill you here them make a click sound. DO NOT hit tham again. Do this to all 4 and the door will open.

3. This is the one I'm having a hard time understanding. When I go there, The map shows I have missing room, but I dont see where. All I see where it says there is a room is rock.

4. This one is kind weird. In the middle of the room is a giant rock. hit the side to open up a tunnel in it. After you open both side, walk through it once as a wolf then back as a bat. That will unlock the path. Weird yes, but it works.

thank you so much for your help...u truly are a god among men lol....also for part 3 of my ? i figured it out...go underneath the spot press down, up, a to do the super jump thing...then at the top activate the wolf...ull need the relic that protects u from the water (holy symbol)....and let the wolf's back touch the ceiling...this should fill the map

There are some 'rooms' where I just can't fill out the space...for example in the bell tower in the normal castle and in the caverns in the inverted castle...how can you enter the water there with everything being upside down!?

I'm missing like 30 'rooms' for my 200.6%! I put rooms in brackets because i just mean the space the game recommends as 'rooms'!

Need help with this...thx

Gravity boot up into the water, then switch into the wolf and "swim" by pressing the Y button.

I have 1 room left and cannot find it for the life of me, so you could be worse off

Thx for the advise regarding the wolf and his swimming ability...din't even know :D

Finally got the 200.6%!!! Went through both maps again on gamefaqs and compared with my map...found some hidden areas that completed my rooms!!!

GREAT!!!

Do those maps show every room in the game or are there any missing?

Im stuck at 200.3% and i dont know what to do