everyones opinion?

mclinton92

I just downloaded the Trial and after two rounds, bought the game. I think it's a fun and simple combination of rhythm games and Zuma, pretty much. I'm liking it so far. It's not super super super deep, but it's challenging & engaging enough to make you want to keep playing. I think it's a successful hybrid.

AndyFreak, I'll play some online if you want. Have you tried doing endurance yet? I know I only played for like 3 rounds before trying endurance so I probably still kind of suck, but the most I made it in single player was like 4:00... ouch!

The game's pretty good. It's like rhythm action in the style of Bust-a-Groove meets Zuma. I'm in the same boat as Lucent. Tried it a few rounds and then bought it. The endurance achievements actually pretty tricky. Best I've done so far is just under 9 minutes. They start throwing d-pad and trigger buttons in after a while. o_O

One achievement that is fairly easy to get but doesn't seem so is to get a whole dance meter full with perfects (Dance Master). Just do this on endurance. If you're slightly off a beat, just fail the phrase. As long as you complete the phrase perfect, it counts. Especially early on in endurance where there isn't much coming at you in the way of beatniks, this achievement is very doable.

Seems to me the game is probably a fairly reasonable 70 or so. I don't play much online, though I'd be happy to if anyone wants to, and I don't even want to attempt getting an A+ on all 30 levels for 35 points so 70 or so is the cap for me at least. ^^

Got say.....its pretty addictive! As it was said before, the demo is great because it IS the game. Give it a try and you'll be able to easily divine if it will hook you or not. Multi-player is surprisingly fun as well (although so far online opponents are non-existent). Its exhilarating to watch the the two wheels go back and forth from the brink of failure.

In short....its freaky-freaky-fresh! :woop::woop::woop: