Guaranteed easy way to get 3 My Player mode achs in under 75 mins, Fastest Way!

New Era Yaz67

Ok, the only way this trick will work is to make sure you have the full arcade version of NBA 2k10 Draft Combine which you can buy on the xbox live marketplace, make sure when you complete the Draft Combine and unlocked the 2k10: Let's Do this ach (Upload your player when the Draft Combine is over). After this ach you will have your player uploaded to the 2k servers and use him on NBA 2k10. Now you are going to boot up your retail version of NBA 2k10. First thing you are going to do is click on options, then My NBA, NBA Rules: Everything set to be off, then Game Sliders all User Settings set to 100 on Offense, Defense, Attributes and Tendencies, now press RB and go to CPU Settings and set these same options I mentioned earlier all to 0, Once your done with that only one more setting to edit: Go to Gameplay: Difficulty Rookie and Quarter Length to 1 min. After your done with all of this editting save your settings of course. Now from the Main Menu of course click on My Player and then click on continue, choose load player from Draft Combine so now once you start up My Player mode all of these sliders and game settings should carry with you into this mode and if done correctly like I told you and if you do this trick you should be able to get all 3 My Player mode achs within 1 hour to an hour and a half, good luck everyone, it will save you much needed time because normally you are not allowed the option to edit your settings or game sliders when you go into My Player mode, as everything is usually set to default when you load up this mode but this trick nullenvoids everything in this mode which will help you immensely. You should know have these 3 achs: SUMMER CIRCUIT TROPHY, TRAINING CAMP TROPHY, and PLAY IN THE NBA TROPHY when its all said and done :)

Edited by New Era Yaz67

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ok since the uploading didnt work for me i looked around hard.

I went to the ps3 trophies site found this:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/nba-2k10/36112-easier-way-reach-play-nba-trophy-my-player-mode.html

This was very helpful but i modified this a bit

1. First go to the xbox dashboard and delete your system cache
  2. Then when the game boots decline the update
  3. Go to my player and hit new
  4. You want to make a 6-7 Pass First PG
  5. Once that is done you are going to bring up the right stick menu and select my player
  6. Then select edit player
  7. Now bring the menu up again with the right stick
  8. Hit play now
  9. Drills
  10. Attack the basket
  11. Gold this drill very easy just go in the paint and use the right stick to shoot a lay up attempt gets u 100 pts and if it goes in another 50
  12. Repeat the edit player, menu, play now drills trick.
  13. Now with your skill points you are ONLY going to upgrade Mental>Off awareness and Def Awareness nothing else keep repeating this drill until they are both at 80. This shouldn't take more than an hour.
  14. Now go into the games and don't worry bout scoring, just cover your guy, go for assists, and don't shoot unless you are on a fast break and can get a layup or dunk in.
  15. Using this you should get a B avg which is more than enough to complete this mode as the circuit and training camp go on you should get enough points to get your off and def awareness up to an 85 which will raise you to the B+/A- range.

• 3 weeks later...
ok since the uploading didnt work for me i looked around hard.

I went to the ps3 trophies site found this:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/nba-2k10/36112-easier-way-reach-play-nba-trophy-my-player-mode.html

This was very helpful but i modified this a bit

1. First go to the xbox dashboard and delete your system cache
  2. Then when the game boots decline the update
  3. Go to my player and hit new
  4. You want to make a 6-7 Pass First PG
  5. Once that is done you are going to bring up the right stick menu and select my player
  6. Then select edit player
  7. Now bring the menu up again with the right stick
  8. Hit play now
  9. Drills
  10. Attack the basket
  11. Gold this drill very easy just go in the paint and use the right stick to shoot a lay up attempt gets u 100 pts and if it goes in another 50
  12. Repeat the edit player, menu, play now drills trick.
  13. Now with your skill points you are ONLY going to upgrade Mental>Off awareness and Def Awareness nothing else keep repeating this drill until they are both at 80. This shouldn't take more than an hour.
  14. Now go into the games and don't worry bout scoring, just cover your guy, go for assists, and don't shoot unless you are on a fast break and can get a layup or dunk in.
  15. Using this you should get a B avg which is more than enough to complete this mode as the circuit and training camp go on you should get enough points to get your off and def awareness up to an 85 which will raise you to the B+/A- range.

Has anyone tried this?

I'll have to give it a shot in the morn.

I played all the way through to the first NBA game and only got the "Play in the NBA Trophy" achievement. I don't really want to start over, but if that's what it's going to take.....then that's what I'm going to have to do.