Patched blocked the REPLAY Mission option, However..

MadCor

Doesn't matter if it was easy or ect before, it was always $9000. They patched it so its less.

What about the other missions that gives you a lot of money? The Parking garage and rooftop rumble missions. i hope they are not patched. If they're not patched then just grind for exp and then play these. Its more efficient this way as you will still be making cash on the side while leveling up to 55 or 75.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just done a few times the violent duct mission and i only het 3000 cash instead of 9000 :S

They patched them to give less money.

That's fantastic. Just great.

So whilst everyone and their mum was spamming the replay option to get as much as they can in a short amount of time because they want everything now... when I get round to it, and play it ONCE, because I can't be bothered to replay the same mission over and over and over, I get 3 times less.

Thanks a bunch. :rant::rolleyes:

What about the other missions that gives you a lot of money? The Parking garage and rooftop rumble missions. i hope they are not patched. If they're not patched then just grind for exp and then play these. Its more efficient this way as you will still be making cash on the side while leveling up to 55 or 75.

Rooftop Rumble still offers the $25,000 which is very nice but I don't have anyone on to start it up for me.