Achievement Trading Thread

KOX KingOfXbox

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to get High Maintenance and Tower of Babble done; also those wretched Diner Turned achievements. PM me if interested - GT: PilgrimYellow. I will be on most of the Easter weekend.

EDIT: Polyarmory done. Thanks to olithebest98 and Python ACOG ftw. This is an impossible achievement without boosting. That last gun took four full rounds to take a stationary zombie down... Still up for the other achievements tho'.

Edited by PilgrimYellow
Achievement unlocked!

Hi, looking for 3 ppl who want to do diner turned achievements. I only need 1 more but happy to help to do the others they are a very quick boost. Once I get a group of 4 i will msg everyone to organise a time we can all do it.

Im in Australia GMT +10 but happy to come on anytime to get these out of the way.

Send a msg to my Gamertag on the box if interested.

Gamertag: JayD101

I'm still looking to do High Maintenance. I'd like to do it tonight but I am going to be boosting the new Halo 4 dlc cheevos. I'd be willing to go for it after I'm done with that which shouldnt take long. Also, Neil what is your GT? I tried to message you but obviously neil_lien isn't your GT.

GT: l Chief Doja l

Edited by l Chief Doja l