Bully Giveaway

razzleson

I remember making a movie that was so bad, it was actually awesome. All about a rubber chicken that wanted to take over the world. It was fantastic, and had everything in it. A chicken sex scene (even though we only had one chicken, that was tricky), too much violence for school, and throwing a dummy at a car about 25 times, it was awesome, and good times to be had by all.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUNNIEST PRANK EVER!!!

When I was in 7th grade, I hated my Science teacher (and she hated me). One day when she stepped out of the room, I loosened the leg on her podium that she would stand at every day. When she came back, she decided to give a lecture. She set her arms down on the podium and BOOM she falls to the floor flat on her face. The whole class was laughing at her (they all saw me do it) and I thought she was going to cry...

There's no favorite memory, I got picked on a lot when I was in elementary school/junior high. Well ok, all my fav memories are from high school. The 2nd year dance where I met my girlfriend...altho ex now hehe, and the graduation! Man, We were all so wasted and we threw candy to the children while wearing pink rabbit suits...ah good times. Don't say pics or it didn't happen cause I got them!

Well my favorite memory took place in the Seventh Grade and involved my least favorite 6th Grade Science teacher Mr. Steele. This guy was one of the worst teachers and treated students like crap. So when my opportunity to pay him back arose late one afternoon I took it. It was during the passing period between 6th and 7th period when there Mr. Steele was bent over picking up a sheet of paper by his classroom door. I had only Milli-seconds to act and I did with my foot of vengenge right to his keister and immediately down the stairwell next to his room. Oh, the perfect crime had been pulled off... man was I wrong. During 7th period I was called into the office because Mr. Steele had caught a glimpse of me and identified me. I told the VP that another kid had kicked me and when I went to retaliate he moved and I kicked the teacher instead. The VP bought the story, but I still ended up being suspended for three days because of my actions. It was well worth it because I got a three day vacation and was never punished by my mom for my actions. I think I was the winner in the end...hahahaha.:)

I remember a friend of mine and I were going from one class to another when we saw this rather overweight girl wearing a McHammer "You Can't Touch This" Shirt on. He went over to her and said right to her face "Can't touch this? Why would I want to?" Man, she tried chasing after him and ate it trying to go around a corner into a hallway to go after him. I never laughed so hard in my life. We still talk about that. Good times.

Our stupid teacher left us in class on our own trusting us to work, this lad behind be had been kicking my chair and stealing my stuff all day (he also bullied a load of other kids) so i turn round grab his bag walk over to the window (Still no teacher) and throw it out so it lands on the field just over the path outside the window. Just as i sit down the teacher returns and he can't get his bag so he waits for when she goes back to check the class she was covering and gets up runs and climbs out the open window, (ground floor window obviously) that was the last we saw of him all day... (i am surprised he didn't smack me)

so now every time Miss leaves the class in english he sits with his bag on his knee and his feet to himself :

:lockedVICTORY:locked

So there were these 4 girls who were basically the biggest (to be nice, i'm going to say "bully") in the school. They were always messing with people and just causing a lot of hate against them. Well one of the people they chose to mess with was me, which they learned was a big mistake....at least i hope they did.

When they started problems with me and my best friend, we started finding ways to get back at them. I managed to get their cell phone numbers and addresses and "gifted" them with magazine subscriptions and endless prank phone calls from their enemies. One moment that was priceless was the time my best friend saw one of the girls at a restaurant when she went there to eat with her cousins. Her cousins caused the biggest ruckus in the resaurant and just totally destroyed her mom's birthday celebration. Starting with the food and working their way to their outfits....PRICELESS!! These were just some of the things that i did to them, the things i did was 100x as worse as the things they did to me :D

Well i'm in 11th grade now and we no longer see those girls around because they got tired of people hating on them. I know for sure i didn't cause this, but i made my contribution :D Now life is happier for me and a lot more people :)

honestly, my favorite moment in school was at semester's end for photography class when people liked my portfolio at the year end review. it's not that great of a story or anything special but, it was just a cool to see strangers like what you made and come up with weird/crazy feelings or ideas that you never thought of, and you made the thing that they're getting all this from. if that's my favorite memory from school, i guess the rest of my existence at school was pretty boring.

It was my grade 4 year and its around this time of the year where the snow is juuuust wet enough to make amazing snow balls, and in some cases, ice balls. so we all go out on recess and start a snowball fight. it just so happens that the biggest "bully" in our school is part of this fight and he is just GIVING it to all the little kids (he was in grade 7 at this time). so i've had enough. i make this beautiful ball, wind up, and BAM, hits him right in the eye. he didnt know who did it exactly but the 3 people who he suspected, well lets just say we had to hide for the next month everytime we went out for recess haha.

but the best part, this kid had the biggest shiner ive seen to this day haha. man, i wish i was back in school!

My favorite memory was my brilliant decision to take my mandatory classes my Junior and senior years. I had art 1 my Junior year with a ton of freshman girls. Debate Junior year with a ton of freshman girls. Home economics Senior year with a ton of freshman girls. And drama my senior year with a ton of gay guys and hot girls.

My favorite memory is when I was in high school. It was Halloween, (I went to a Catholic School) and I dressed up as Party Boy from Jackass. I wore a thong with a jacket and pull away pants. My friend came up to me and pulled off my pants and played my boom box with the Party Boy Theme. I started dancing in the courtyard of our school between periods and then was pulled into the pricipal's office. She gave me a detention for "partying too hard!" (was a friend of my mother's). But it was funny none the less but my mom grounded me for a month, but it was worth it!

The entire year I was stuck with a creepy, burnt out science teacher.

She talked extremely slow, and constantly licked her lips.

and would give me failing grades on highly detailed drawings of cells when other kids got 100% on barely drawn cells.

A kid in that class passed out and turned blue because he couldn't breathe, and she stood over him yelling at him to get up.

She also wasn't there for our exam and retired.

having a massive brawl at break one day. It must have included about 30 of us. Unfortunately we all got kicked out of the school for a week :9 then had another fight the next day out of school when we were excluded lol we had coverage in our local papaer as well the title read "30 pupils expelled from high school." that was a good week lol

gamertag = iI Shaunc Ii

Ah school was full of good times.

If I part the veils of yesteryear I do recall one time during P.E - the teacher was busy taking the register and I let out the biggest, wettest fart known to man. For some reason I shouted 'That was me' and the teacher just responded 'I know' and fell down in tears. Everyone fell about laughing.

Still makes me chuckle to think about it.