Shoot, I mean throw grenade, I mean crouch...

o Gruff o

Just curious about the button configuration on MOH. Is it similar to COD or pretty different?

I had an issue with BF Bad Company due to the button configuration (little bit of a COD monkey you see). Is it worth buying this even if the buttons are too different?

It's almost identical to CoD's control scheme: B to crouch, click R stick to melee, right bumper for grenades, etc. The only different things are using LB to use your class's special equipment (RPGs, grenade launchers, IED/C4) and the support actions (killstreak rewards) are mapped to left and right on the D-pad. It's not worth getting if you already have CoD and/or Battlefield (BC2 is the best console-shooter on the market, in my opinion). The controls are slow and unresponsive, hit detection and recoil are completely random (except for sniper rifles which are used by 90% of the people in a match since they're deadly accurate and there's no kill cam to discourage sniper camping), there's almost zero destructibility, and class unlocks/customization are meager. It feels like DICE had it's C Team working on the multiplayer for this game while the majority of the studio was/is working on BF3 and BC2 Vietnam. Truly, a disappointment, especially in comparison to how amazing BC2 is.

No but if you buy it new you get an online pass code that allows you to play online. If you buy it preowned theres a good chance the person before you used it so you will have to spend another 800pts if you plan on playing online.

You do not need an online pass to play online.... i have a copy from a mate and he used the code 2 unlock extra guns etc.... i have been playin online with out the code :D

Explain how you have done this?

My friend has borrowed my copy and can't play online unless he pays 800msp.

I have no idea.... i have a Tier 1 Edition of the game, the code only unlocked extra guns for my mate. When i put the game in it asked me 4 the code but i just declined then went into a online game an played right away.

I borrowed my game from a buddy, I have no idea if he put in the code for the multiplayer, he's a bit lazy with his codes so I doubt it.

While the game asks me if I want to get the pass when starting multiplayer, I never had to. Iwas able to play online without any issues, well besides the fact that the multiplayer is a camping and sniper fest. The single player is fun and pretty easy even on hard. I enjoyed it though, not so much with the multiplayer.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...