Bitching Thread

Kite87

I've spent nearly 3 hours playing co-op over the last couple of days..it takes 3 hours to do all 6 maps but instead I don't have a single achievement.. If it's not the servers on a roller coaster then it's game you're that decides to constantly freeze or even crash in the LAST PART OF THE MISSION!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure fucked up the split screen in this, not being able to pause. having the objective on the screen at all times, we only have haft the screen as it is dont need more stuff covering it up. then u finish a mission and this big thing comes up on the screen completely covering it telling u u have completed it, forget that i still have enemys shooting at me that i now cant see at all. and the bull shit 1 hit kills even on the easiest difficulty. 4 fucking difficultys and on the lowest one u still get killed in one hit by multiple things on the first level still, glad i didnt try anything harder.

...decides to constantly freeze or even crash in the LAST PART OF THE MISSION!

Tell me about it. Happened to me on 2 different missions last night after taking an hour to clear each.

...and the bull shit 1 hit kills even on the easiest difficulty. 4 fucking difficultys and on the lowest one u still get killed in one hit by multiple things on the first level still, glad i didnt try anything harder.

Easy is fucking HARD. Nothing like any other Easy difficulty FPS's I've played before. It's ridicolous how fast you can go downed.

Considering you're a college student with no prior combat skills its kinda realistic that when you start out you get killed rather easily by men that have been trained to kill. Game gets easier as you gain skills and health.

In co-op you play as people like ex cops, a hit man and ex soldiers, and saying these pirates have been trained to kill? there savage and might have some experience but i doubt they have been trained as much as some of the people you are playing as.

Edit: Now that i think about it its even more stupid because the people in co-op who are characters with experiance are weaker and just plain not as good as the guy in single player who, Like KalscensioN said, has no prior combat skills

Edited by specularblinky

Can you still not pick your chapter in public co-op? I only have two achievements left but I don't feel like grinding through maps I've already played to get them.

Haha, true. I got lucky and everyone fucked off out of the lobby so I got to choose what maps to do.

Feels like Medium on Co-op is harder than the single player on Warrior (The hardest difficulty).

My loadouts have reset to nothing twice now. I think it might have something to do with using the map editor. They always seem to be reset after extensive tinkering on the editor.

Got one of those infinite Host Migration screens earlier but at least you can just pause and quit.

Tried to join the Quick Match playlist earlier, could see the 'Evaluating 1 of 24 lobbies' message down at the bottom. Eventually I'm told in a pop-up THIS GAME IS FULL. Uhh, okay? How about the other 23?

On two attempts I was put into a room by myself and told I'd need to wait for 5 others to show up. Pffft.

I could do without the 'just came out of water' effect or 'just stood up after sitting on the couch for a really long time' effect upon respawning in MP.

MS16 Assault Rifle has a really cool reload animation. Wait, how did this get in here?

Feel the 1887 Winchester Shotgun doesn't do enough damage or have enough range to justify it's lethargic fire rate.

Sigh, I finally start a co-op level from the lobby and it glitches during a mini game. Planted 9/9 bombs and nothing happened, no objective marker nor did it continue on with the game.

Edit - Near the end of level, get host migration pop up and then I get backed out to main menu. This is really frustrating and how co-op hasn't been patched yet is beyond me.

Edited by Tsaako

1. Having difficulty fast traveling because the damn cursor is picky about when it wants to snap to the point of interest. Same applies to relics and other collectibles.

2. Not having a path to follow to an objective when a waypoint is placed.

3. Getting shot once while wingsuiting results in an insta-kill...

4. Not being given the option to put out fire until my health is halfway gone.

5. As mentioned above, the insane damage that fire does.

6. Having to read an ALERT every time I back out of a multiplayer lobby.

7. The cumbersome and annoying map editor...I have great ideas that I can't bring to life because old mechanics like Set Height got boned in this edition.

8. The fact that when I play indoors on a user-created map that has rain...that it rains indoors...

9. The impotency of Tier 3 team supports.

10. Co-Op glitches and crashes.

11. The inability to execute the enemy MVP during punish (with the exception of Target Practice).

12. Spending 10 minutes figuring out how to climb a stupid radio tower.

13. Snipers having pinpoint accuracy and being able to kill me in about 2 shots in Story mode on the lowest difficulty.

14. The confusing tattoo editor.

I think that's about it for now.

EDIT:

16. Having a waypoint for a collectible in an underground cave or waterfall and spending a half hour searching for the stupid entrance.

Only played a bit myself but so far my only issue is the huge XP difference in playing deadly versus stealth. I can get up on perch 500 yards away and head shot everyone at the outpost with a sniper rifle, zipline in drop down knife everyone in sight and toss a grenade and blow up the reinforcement truck. Awesome as hell right… and I only get 500-700XP. Sneak around tossing rocks wait for them to investigate, knife to the back and drag away, rinse and repeat for every guard… 2000XP and when you are trying to level up skills XP is a must so you find yourself sneaking all the damn time. Luckily plenty of enemies outside of outpost to get your kill on.

fuck you ubisoft with no way up calvary point. i was a video saying to mash jump and sprint. why the fuck cant you put a ladder or road.

and seriously, why cant you climb certain hills, in real life you can, but no, you jst fall back down.

shit like this pisses people to not liking your games

fuck you ubisoft with no way up calvary point. i was a video saying to mash jump and sprint. why the fuck cant you put a ladder or road.

1. Climb up nearby hill

2. Use the provided glider

3. ...

4. You could also activate your wingsuit and quickly open the parachute, making sure to hold forward on the :ls:

I hate that you need Uplay pass to get the co-op achievements (as for me it is) I started the second to last level in during the middle section of the level I got promoted to level 15, then almost at the end of the level the game froze (Just my luck) so I couldn't stay in the lobby to continue playing. So now I can't join co-op to get the remaining two achievements :((

Edited by LushisBobby

I absolutely hate the hunting and crafting aspect of the game,

I dont want to go flower picking

every time you see an animal you need to kill there are loads of bad guys around so as soon as you shoot.....

everytime you go to skin an animal you get attacked by a leopard or tiger

If i wanted to do this shit i'd have bought Cabelas for half the price

you've never got enough ammo,

co-op is an absolute broken mess, and the servers are shit

oh and the downloading of all the stats takes far too long and i could not care less about them

im fucking hating the game tbh, i think it's shit and dont understand the hype surrounding it

Edited by cheeky 315

I absolutely hate the hunting and crafting aspect of the game,

I dont want to go flower picking

every time you see an animal you need to kill there are loads of bad guys around so as soon as you shoot.....

everytime you go to skin an animal you get attacked by a leopard or tiger

If i wanted to do this shit i'd have bought Cabelas for half the price

you've never got enough ammo,

co-op is an absolute broken mess, and the servers are shit

oh and the downloading of all the stats takes far too long and i could not care less about them

im fucking hating the game tbh, i think it's shit and dont understand the hype surrounding it

Well Sir., it's kind of overhyped yes. I don't think it's GOTY material at all. But it's still a good game and worth playing. Also, it probably has the best achievements of any game released last year minus co-op.

I don't agree with your first points. You should clear out the outposts first as well as capture the radio towers. Then you can hunt in peace. Also, there are several perks to help you out; some will give you bonus skins from animals and the other will give you one additional flower when you harvest. I also don't see any problem with the ammo system. You're suppose to craft bigger ammo belts. Also, don't go guns blazing on outposts. It really rewards your time and effort if you use takedowns and silent kills. Try getting used to the bow. Also, it's a must to invest in the heavy takedown skill. It will save you lots of time and ammo. Also remember, one RPG hit is all it takes to bring down a heavy in frontal combat.

I do agree with your last points. Co-op was tacked on and shitty. And the load times are atrocious.

Map Editor moan: When your map isn't valid for some vague reason like 'spawn point not clear' the offending spawn point isn't highlighted so you'll have to go around each one to see if it's too close to an object.

Map Editor moan: The end video needs to be inside the map boundary. WHY? Why on Earth does it need to be inside of the play area? It's post-match.

Single Player moan: How awful were those beards on the second island? They looked like they were glued on. Cry Engine 3 ladies and gentlemen.

you've never got enough ammo

Knives never run out of ammo.

REAL TALK:

If you didn't want to hunt you shouldn't have bought a game with hunting in it.

Also you're complaining about one element of the game spilling into another (Oh I'm being shot whilst I kill things!), yeah, it's an open world game, those things tend to happen. It's why they're popular.

Also you could carry more guns/ammo if you killed the minor # of animals and plants. Y'know, the plants you barely have to go out of your way for because they're EVERYWHERE? Maybe holding the X button for two seconds was impeding your ability to deal with two things at once?

Weaksauce moans from a sub-par gamer. Wimps and posers leave the hall. :woop: