"The Official" Show Off Your Custom Songs Thread

JonnyC VT

I figured it'd be a cool idea to have an "official" thread to showcase our talented members' work. Whether they are creative original pieces or covers of popular songs, I think it would be awesome to have a forum resource.

My current songs:

"Why Pout" by Jonnyx360a

This is a cover of a very popular surf tune, I'm sure you'll know which one ;)

Everyone make use of this thread, I want to see what you all can do! Oh, and don't forget to rate your peer's work and leave thoughts and feedback!

Love,

~Jon

Edited by JonnyC VT

As a heads up, it can be rather difficult to find songs in GHTunes, unless you're a top artist, or a hot weekly song. They have a search feature that will enable you to find things by song title only.

So, to find "Why Pout", you have to go to the search function and type in the full title, unless you want to filter through lots of results. I tried it once with just the word "Why" and it seemed like literally hundreds of results came back, so it's better to just type the whole thing in there.

In other news, I can't believe no one's tried it and said anything, I worked really hard to get everything just right. Plus, I'm honestly surprised no one else has posted their songs yet.

C'mon guys, show us your songs!

~Love always,

Jon

I just checked out both your tracks. "Why Pout" was fun, that's a great song :)

Wazz1, are people supposed to beat your songs? lol I scraped through "Cows Doing It", and like 31% through "WTFSHRED69". They were fun, but damn hard, and there's no way I'll ever be able to do that GRBO chord(I can't do the Vulcan Salute). Some advice though, check your volume levels, the drums were way to loud on "Cows Doing It", I could only follow the notes cause I had no idea what the guitar was supposed to sound like(that's a universal problem with a lot of the tracks I've played from GHTunes).

I'd love to make some tracks, but I don't have the patients or tollerance to deal with that program lol, but I'd love to see what everyone makes.