My First Song

JonnyC VT

Hey Guys! I've worked really long and hard on my first original song for Guitar Hero WT, and in the meantime I've been sifting through other original material and have mostly been disappointed. It seems like most people hit buttons with the fury of Satan or just enjoy making songs that most people can't comprehend.

Well, for your consideration, I've worked very diligently on a song I'd really like for everyone to try and more importantly: leave feedback on.

The tune is called "Made to Bend"; it's a heavy rock/metal song with structured verses, choruses, and a nifty little solo. I'd really appreciate if I can get some feedback so I know how to approach my next song.

Thanks so very much,

Jon

Very nice work. It's actually a well composed song. The charts also a lot of fun. It's probably the best song I've played from GHTunes when considering composition and playability(two things almost all GHTunes tracks lack).

I commend you for be able to put the time into the creator, it just infuriates me. :p

Wow. Thanks so much for the feedback guys.

A friend of mine made a little video of the song if you're curious before download:

http://www.gamevee.com/viewVideo/Guitar_Hero_World_Tour/XBox_360/Made_To_Bend_GHTunes/1210866

I'm working on a new one and wanted to know what people thought about difficulty vs. playability and sound. So keep the feedback coming, and I'll update you with my new one!

Love,

~Jon

Guest Deleted2014-12-02

In MOST of those songs' defense... they weren't meant to be taken seriously. Feeding the Beast. No more explanation needed.

Your song looks really solid and I'll look into downloading it next time I pop WT in.