Damn

Nastadon

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't found it to feel any more difficult as far as timing goes. In my mind, what makes it more difficult is thinking about those songs where you have to hit all the HOPOs perfectly.

However, I did notice that on one song on bass (I forget which), I 100%ed the song and it didn't Gold Star until the last note, and I thought that was pretty silly.

Did you get the bundle or just a new guitar and the game? My only concern are the drums, as I'd like to know if they are quality and what not...

My GH:WT drums just blow because of the fact that they never work lol.

Bought a LP and a WT drumset for GH5, so no bundle for the Beatles.

and I tried revolution, but I suck and choke all day. Can't get a good run of it while filming lol.

The only thing I thought was kind of difficult at times was when they had fast strumming chords which had hammer on chords in between with fast strumming afterwards and then hammer on notes. I don't remember the song but that was the only one that really seemed difficult.

Revolution has a weird timing to it but once you get it down it's not that bad, also easier if you strum the hammer ons.

The only thing I thought was kind of difficult at times was when they had fast strumming chords which had hammer on chords in between with fast strumming afterwards and then hammer on notes. I don't remember the song but that was the only one that really seemed difficult.

Revolution has a weird timing to it but once you get it down it's not that bad, also easier if you strum the hammer ons.

I Me Mine? Song has a weird strumming part.

Did you try your new guitar in another game? From the vid it looks like it might be faulty. I sure hope they didn't tighten the timing window. I have enough trouble in RB already.
Actually I haven't. So it very well could be the guitar. I've only drummed on the other games so far, I should probably check that soon. Guitar should still be under warranty.

I am only just now reading this thread. But this game is not hard at all. It is on the easy side. Where I would usually feel comfortable playing on Hard, I can play all the songs on Expert in The Beatles RB.

So, I would say it is either your guitar, or you should take a good bit of time and mess with the in-game calibration tool.

This game is pretty tough. Been playing for about an hour, and this feels like the timing window is even lower than RB2s.

Completely agree.

I'm having a terrible time doing drum rolls for two reasons:

1) They for some awful reason decided to make the notes all bright with a weird hazy aura around them, so it's hard to see how far apart the hits are. The closer they are, the more it looks like one solid bar rather than separate notes.

2) The window is indeed tiny as hell.

I also greatly dislike the single green activating star power on drums (Beatlemania, whatever, I'll always call it star power). This gets rid of the fun, creative fills that RB1/2 let you do that made drums so fun to play, and it's also hard to see sometimes and when you want to save it for more points you have to make a quick call whether it's an actual green note you're hitting or the star power activation.

I don't know, I'm kind of disappointed. :(