I'm Leaving (The Public Eye)...

JonnyC VT

As many of you may know, everything I do at this site, is done while I'm at work (since I've no computer at home currently). One week from today, August 31, I'm leaving my job for one that doesn't have a computer. My site visitation will become incredibly limited...

Currently, I work with the Reviews Team and the Press/News Team and do a lot of posting as well on the public forums. After I leave my job, I'll only be able to get on once a week (maybe) and my time then will be spent very vigorously working with the Review Team and some small work with the Press Team. I will no longer be frequenting the public forums...

I will still be with the site, and doing work with the above mentioned teams, but that unfortunately means that I won't be doing any public posting for a while. I do plan to get a home computer, but probably not for a few months.

I'll still be around, but deeper in the shadows. You can still contact me via PM, and of course on Xbox Live. I have a lot of staff and friends from here on my friends list, but if I don't have you, please feel free to shoot me a request (Jonny x360a).

This won't go into effect till next Friday, but after that I'll be gone for a while. I've really enjoyed my time here and will miss being a dumbass with all you guys, but will return one day with stories from the outside world.

I love you all,

~Jon

Well, congratulations on the new job, to start with!

And it'll be a shame we won't get to see your posts quite as often. I, as I'm sure many others, have sat back in the shadows ourselves while reading your posts and enjoyed them quite thoroughly.

Good luck with the move and the new job. We'll be here waiting for ya when you are able to spare the time.

Just to clarify:

My new job isn't really a "job/career". I don't currently have a career and may not ever. This new job is working at a Day Care since I never got a proper education to pursue something else.

So...Please don't congratulate me on working crappy minimum wage jobs, it's kinda embarrassing...Not pointed at you Koala, just a general heads up to everyone :)