Weapon Based Achievements (Video Included)

JonnyC VT

Wow. Been a long time. There's probably rare few who remember my presence from long ago, but an update would tell you I'm done with school and working now towards entering the game industry.

So...

I was putting together a custom edit montage of gameplay when I realized...I really should have gotten some achievements for weapons specific actions. I would have promptly been awarded Long-Range Tomahawk to the Face, and many other classics that I feel were missed out on. It's great to level and unlock, but I find the Call of Duty games lack the online achievements that would really benefit the online space.

Either way, here's that video I was talking about. I've fittingly named it Trauma-Hawk because it's filled exclusively with Tomahawks and Ballistic knives. Check it out and let me know what you think!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpt2jhva19s]YouTube - Trauma-Hawk[/ame]

Forever Yours,

~Jon

"Special thanks to campers for making easy targets."

Epic!

This is in the wrong thread blah blah blah... but more importantly, I enjoyed the montage, it had excellent editing, the intro was short and sweet and the music fit perfectly. Just out of curiosity, what kind of KDR do you finish with when playing with Tomahawks and Ballistic Knives and what is your perk setup?

Awesome man.

i thought i was good with ballistics knifes & tomahawks, but you pull of sick ones at range pretty good, most of my long ranged ones are random not aimed :)

excellent editing mint music, loved the drop down 180 tomahawk on the guy on radiation oh also wrong thread blahity blah blah

Awesome man.

i thought i was good with ballistics knifes & tomahawks, but you pull of sick ones at range pretty good, most of my long ranged ones are random not aimed :)

excellent editing mint music, loved the drop down 180 tomahawk on the guy on radiation oh also wrong thread blahity blah blah

The 11ish Ballistic Knives kills that I have were fairly close range and the 147 Tomahawk kills were mainly against unsuspecting peeps. If someone is going to present their back to me then dammit I'm going to put a tomahawk in it!

Wow. Been a long time. There's probably rare few who remember my presence from long ago, but an update would tell you I'm done with school and working now towards entering the game industry.

So...

I was putting together a custom edit montage of gameplay when I realized...I really should have gotten some achievements for weapons specific actions. I would have promptly been awarded Long-Range Tomahawk to the Face, and many other classics that I feel were missed out on. It's great to level and unlock, but I find the Call of Duty games lack the online achievements that would really benefit the online space.

Either way, here's that video I was talking about. I've fittingly named it Trauma-Hawk because it's filled exclusively with Tomahawks and Ballistic knives. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Forever Yours,

~Jon

Very good man. Slow motion effects were impressive very good.

I'll be the bad guy.

Anyone can put together a bunch of single kills with a Tomahawk and Ballistic Knife. If this is truly to be a showcase of skill, people want to see you string together a set of kills. 'Cause I mean really... single ballistic knife kills at mid-range are pretty lame too.

Regardless, nice effort.

I'll be the bad guy.

Anyone can put together a bunch of single kills with a Tomahawk and Ballistic Knife. If this is truly to be a showcase of skill, people want to see you string together a set of kills. 'Cause I mean really... single ballistic knife kills at mid-range are pretty lame too.

Regardless, nice effort.

ouch , when i read the tittle i was like achievements and what.. i dont really care for montages i think they are nice, put some gameplay , add a little music gives a sense of accomplishment, takes work for sure. i watch machinima they rarely put some good videos, but you have to search becuase most of thier content is just .. ugh not for me i guess. anyways good work. :drunk

I'll be the bad guy.

Regardless, nice effort.

I get what you're saying, but it's not exactly easy to string together a real set of kills considering you have 3 shots. (2 ballistic knives/1 tomahawk) Even with Scavenger you still have to reach the previous kill in order to get more ammo and by then peeps are most likely shooting at you. I personally have the tomahawk equipped on a few of my classes but it isn't my primary thought when it comes to killing. I generally reserve the tomahawk for people who aren't watching their backs.

Nice video but if I met you on the field and you did that i'd be screaming down my headset dog's in the corner in fear and the woman saying calm down! lol :p

Dude! Take a breath! That was quite the run on sentence! I die occasionally to the Ballistic Knives, but definitely more frequently to the tomahawk. I make it my mission to repay the favor when this happens.