DLC leak SPZOMBIE?

DarkLordz

Rumors concerning Rockstar's future plans for last year's masterpiece Grand Theft Auto V, fact that diligent fans found clues suggesting that the developers are aiming to do the same with GTA V like they did with Red Dead Redemption. Everyone who was playing Rockstars lovely cowboy war remember well the expansion "Undead Nightmare", something that now seems to be on its way to GTA V.

is this is a new dlc rockstar been working on.?

you'll Think they can pull it off, like they'll did with red dead redemtion.

this is not offically confirmd or anything just yet. only rumors for now

YouTube user Chr0m3xMoDz pointing specifically to a DLC section in the game's programming code that mentions "SPZOMBIES".

www.gtaforums.com/topic/678397-the-gta-v-beta-hunt/page-37#entry1065897483

• 2 weeks later...
I just want heists and some legitimate story DLC. Zombies have been flogged to death in recent times. Surely, given GTAV's giant setting, they could find one flippin' character to do some decent campaign DLC with, right? RIGHT?

*Crickets

Would be cool, atm though i'm just waiting on the damn heists!

Zombies? In GTA V? Nah...

http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/3367/Exmy-yue7UCSYqAiTgp5Bw/0_0.jpg

I find it funny we are suppose to believe this source code guy yet he was raping us in GTA as of late. Anyways, the so called source code could possibly just be the pic posted above. When I first saw it, I thought of the zombie you can interact with in SP.

• 2 months later...

I'm sick to death of the zombie fad, when will this crap end? Zombies has been done to death in movies, television and video games.

Undead Nightmare sucked big time IMO and it was a huge disappointment. There was a whole heap of things that R* could have done after the absolutely awesome LATD and BOGT for GTA 4 - Mexican revolution, Mexican banditos, Dutch's gang prequel, Jack's story, a town sheriff, a gang leader etc... so much they could have done instead they went with a crappy zombies story that was incredibly boring, move from town to town and clean out zombies zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

There are even more possibilities for creativity in GTA 5 so surely they can come up with something better than zombies. It means nothing really because whatever they put out will sell like there's no tomorrow because your average gamer is just a consumerist puppet but I sure won't be buying any zombie DLC.