My Second Song...

JonnyC VT

Original thread name, huh?

I've made my second song in GHTunes, the follow-up to Made to Bend.

The song's called Tribal Warfare and I honestly think it is one of the better songs on the service. I kinda busted my ass over the past few days to get it just right so I'd appreciate the download and feedback.

Youtube video to follow...

Thanks in advance for the feedback!

~Jon

That's really nice. I didn't bother looking into GHTunes the last weeks because I couldn't bear those "omg! wtf! msg me if u can beat it sucker!!" and 5 billion "custom song"s anymore.

But I really like this one, going to download asap. Keep up the good work! :woop:

Thanks for the feedback, Valiant.

This one was much more difficult than Made to Bend, but still can be done flawlessly by good players. Quite a few people are looking for me to do some harder songs so I'm taking that into consideration for my next one.

I'll keep you guys posted, and keep the thoughts coming guys...Oh, and the downloads too ;)

Love,

~Jon

More great work! :)

Since I enjoy the harder songs in GH, I advise you to make your guitar charts a bit harder. :p

Honestly though, I've really enjoyed the two tracks you've made so far. You've been putting the note-spam charts that flood GHTunes to shame, keep it up!

I agree i would like if you made them just a little bit harder. But good job.

First off it's nice to see JonnyC VT back here. :) (You don't know me but I always remember your hilarious posts, always brought many a chuckle. :p)

I love both of your custom songs that you have posted. It's a breath of fresh air to have some songs which are well thought out rather than just someone going "let's see how crazy I can make this solo".

I could easily mistake you as a professional Neversoft charter, amazing job. I look forward to seeing and playing some more.

Thanks for the kind words Xterm1n8tor...

You know, I've gotten such great feedback on my songs, but as of a few minutes ago I checked it's status and it had only been ranked 4 times! Made to Bend is doing better, but It's not very high either. It's so very frustrating when people are going crazy about the songs but they're sitting dead at the bottom of the charts. I mean, I was on today browsing and some songs that I personally think should have never been uploaded, have hundreds of ranks.

So spread the word...help me out...something. I need inspiration to create more, but if I'm going to work the way I do on these songs with such crappy results, I may just give it up...Haha.

Love (I Think),

~Jon