What site do you call home?

JonnyC VT

Most of us seem to be pretty hardcore gamers. I know that I am. Everyday I have a ritual of websites that I visit and gather new gaming info. My routine generally starts with email, myspace, gaming webistes, and this site (best for last ;) ).

I was wondering what gaming websites are your absolute favorites? Obviously there are some bigger ones (Gamespot, 1up, IGN, Gamespy, Game Informer), and some more less know sites. I thought people could get thier favorites out there for all of us to see, who knows I may have a new favorite after some posts...

So, What is your favorite site for game related info? My favorite...IGN. They seem to update the most and really have the most passion for what they do. I like a few others, but as mainstream as it is, I really like IGN. What do you use...?

Usually I go in the following order (because this is the order in my bookmarks):

News:

DaKing240 Presents

Gamertag Radio

Major Nelson

Xbox 360 Fanboy

The Xbox Domain

General:

360 Voice

Xbox-Scene Case/Hardware Modding Forum

Xbox 360 Achievements Forum

Along with numerous non-gaming related websites, but since this topic was based around gaming I tried to keep it relevant.

Haha, hobowars! I played a little of that, although if I ever do any internet gaming it mostly consists of Rune Scape. I also like Major Nelson and I just looked at 360fanboy and it looks like they update news pretty frequently. I just like at IGN you can get pretty up to date news, videos, screenshots and more on really any game. Keep'm coming!

and why is everyone so big on major nelson i don't see what the big deal with him is? why does he have so many fans and who is he?

Ask and you shall recieve!

Larry Hryb, known by the pseudonym Major Nelson, is the Director of Programming for Xbox Live, the popular Microsoft gaming network. His popular blog Xbox Live's Major Nelson provides an unofficial insider look at operations at Microsoft's Xbox division; in particular, he discusses the online features and functionality first and foremost.

I view his blog because he's usually the first to post when arcade games go live.

I usually start with Xbox.com. Then I make my way here for the majority of time since there is usually a lot to check. Then I go to Gamesradar.com to see if there is anything that I could add here.

I used to like IGN.com but it doing subscription crap that I don't like. So now my favorite is Gamesradar.

Thanks... too bad I haven't had anything good to put up this week

As for me, I usually visit many webpages on a daily basis including x360a.org, Facebook, ESPN, and Kotaku

I have the following sites on my RSS...

Major Nelson, GamerScoreBlog, x360a, Xbox360Fanboy, and Unscripted360. All of these are great sites, and I usually visit them at least once a day when I see a news story I like.

Every morning I open my browser and my x360a.org USER CP is my homepage. I then open two bookmarks xbox.com and 360voice.com

Xbox.com to keep up with the hordes of incoming messages.

360Voice.com because my 360 is funnier than yours.

I don't need to go anywhere else. If there is something on IGN, Gamespot, etc... that I need to know Weapon117 will let me know.

Start every morning with this site..

go to bengals.com

then reds.com

followed up with yahoo fantasy sports and fantasy premier league

then to ESPN for a spell

back to this site..

then to MSN for some celebrity gossip (ill punch you in the ovaries if you make fun of that...im serious, ask legion)

then i take down the webfilter and check xbox.com and some major nelson

then back to this site...

rinse and repeat.

Opening Mental Storage Bank... Pulls out the Erton folder and begins to flip through the pages... Rainbow 6, Marvel, All Berry Captain Crunch, Who Dey, Milo & Otis, ahh there we go *inserts new celebrity gossip folder*

for some odd reason i feel like when i die i will see you hand God a folder before i enter heaven...**shakes notion and reaffirms the Etron**

and for the record i have never tried all berry cap'n crunch, that was you, i only expressed my undying love for the Cap'n Crunch Berries...

good day sir.

i said good day!

good day sir.

i said good day!

that is NOT cool....

this site...

gamestop.com to see whats new... but nothing is...

msn.com to see some new celeb gossip and whatever the hell interesting facts

espn.com i like to catch up on sports.. usually a link at msn.com:) thats a day in the life of my computer