Easy Legendary Weapons?

josherpillage

Im pretty sure you dont have to be online to get all the weapons (my 360 is offline for awhile), a friend of mine got all of his weapons on xbox live by trading and collecting he then took his gamertag to another friend of mine with his save and was able to gift all the ones our other friend needed to his tag and he was able to obtain the achievement without being online himself (just co-op with a character and tag who already has aquired them all) so he is going to do it for me also. :woop:

or you can even play the game through 4 or so times with as many tags to get all of the weapons and trade by yourself but f*ck that :p il wait for my friend to come over.

so there is a way to get this achievement without being online by having a friend come over and do same system co-op.

Soi guess il will get all weapons in 5 mins. lol.

Edited by Anglomaniac

Hey, is it possible to create a new gametag, then first trade as many weapons as we can into this new game save, then the game would recongize that those weapons are available and hence it would generate those new weapons we don't have more readily?

Could be possible but you wouldn't know what rare weapon you would of got in the first place, until obviously you got them all doing it that way....the comment sounds slightly stupid but you understand what im getting at, but my guess is you probably could do it using this theory over more than two gamertags...could even use 5 or 6 on the weapons that appear earlier in the game maybe by pot luck you will acquire most of them. but im dont think i could handle playing the beginnings of this game 6 times through with different tags to see if it works.

If it does work lets us know the outcome. lol. :p