when will this be DLC?

LarZieJ

I still think that the rockstar pass will just be all the DLC in one big lump

Why would it be the DLC in one big lump? That doesn't make any sense. Where would the hook be for the people who pre-ordered?

The dlc will hopefully be 400 each, but then maybe 560 - Dependent on how much money they want to make.

I hope the rockstar pass adds other cases they left out, or new cases and even a new desk.

Just picked up my copy of La - Noire and got a DLC code for the naked city and some useless photo prints!!!

I think the Negatives are actually clues as to where to find badges in the game.

What the badges are for...I do not know.

Why would it be the DLC in one big lump? That doesn't make any sense. Where would the hook be for the people who pre-ordered?

The dlc will hopefully be 400 each, but then maybe 560 - Dependent on how much money they want to make.

I hope the rockstar pass adds other cases they left out, or new cases and even a new desk.

im hoping it will be no more than 400. its only one case isnt it? i guess the facial capture means a lot of work but i think any more than 400 is asking a bit much for so little gameplay form once case

im hoping it will be no more than 400. its only one case isnt it? i guess the facial capture means a lot of work but i think any more than 400 is asking a bit much for so little gameplay form once case

I wouldn't doubt it being 400.... I mean i'm assuming they'd make the case longer than others considerign it'll be dlc (I don't know yet, haven't put in my dlc yet) but a case generally takes about an hour to complete.

Im hoping they do do alot of DLC for this game. I read an interview that they took two desks out of the game. Burglary and Fraud. Would be nice if they added them but the download would be huge Nearly 500mb for one case as is. Glad ive got 250gb.

Just picked up my copy of La - Noire and got a DLC code for the naked city and some useless photo prints!!!

The photo prints are negatives for the Badge Pursuit Challenge you get with the Naked City Vice case.

When you collect all 20 badges you get a new outfit to wear. The photo prints aren't useless after all.