Sony Defense Force Reviews Bioshock: 5/10!

JonnyC VT

Bioshock has been getting high praises lately. Here's one to shut up that excitement:

http://www.sonydefenseforce.com/?p=83#comments

The review is literally 2 paragraphs long so they obviously didn't play it. The thing I don't get is that everything he said was wrong with the game are its absolute strongest points, some of which are being called the greatest of their kind in gaming ever!

I'm a pretty big Xbox lover, but in no way will I knock the competition's big games just because I don't have them on my console. Good games are good games period, and this guy is an idiot.

Check out the comments below the review!

Love,

~Jon

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After many months of anticipation I finally got my copy of Bioshock and played through it over the past few days. There are many things to like about Bioshock such as the graphics (not animation), parts of the story and the water effects. That’s about where the good stuff ends.

First let me say how excited I was for the game after playing the demo on the 360. While the animation seemed stiff and you could tell the 360 was being pushed too hard it still looked like it had a lot of potential. So imagine my disappointment when I got the final version only to find none of the animation hitches, shooting glitches and AI was cleaned up. I also wonder how much better the graphics would’ve been had they not been compressed to fit on a DVD. Now I do not fault the developers for this, they only had so much system power to work with so maybe this will all be addressed with the PS3 version when it comes out.

To conclude, let this game cook in the oven just a little bit longer and wait for the superior PS3 version. Cleaned up textures, animations, AI, extra weapons, Home space, standard HDD and Blu-ray will make this flawed game into a perfect gem.

SDF Score: 5/10

LOL, this guy is such a loser, not really much else to say.

WOW! That guy is such an idiot, he is extremely biased towards the game not being on the PS3. Apparently if it's not on there, it's not a good game. The game is obviously good and he knows it. It's funny reading the comments that review got.

After many months of anticipation I finally got my copy of Bioshock and played through it over the past few days. There are many things to like about Bioshock such as the graphics (not animation), parts of the story and the water effects. That’s about where the good stuff ends.

First let me say how excited I was for the game after playing the demo on the 360. While the animation seemed stiff and you could tell the 360 was being pushed too hard it still looked like it had a lot of potential. So imagine my disappointment when I got the final version only to find none of the animation hitches, shooting glitches and AI was cleaned up. I also wonder how much better the graphics would’ve been had they not been compressed to fit on a DVD. Now I do not fault the developers for this, they only had so much system power to work with so maybe this will all be addressed with the PS3 version when it comes out.

To conclude, let this game cook in the oven just a little bit longer and wait for the superior PS3 version. Cleaned up textures, animations, AI, extra weapons, Home space, standard HDD and Blu-ray will make this flawed game into a perfect gem.

SDF Score: 5/10

LOL, this guy is such a loser, not really much else to say.

Lmao, gotta love Sony fan boys. Just a grumpy bitch because it wasn't on the PS3.

I nearly died laughing reading the review. It couldn't be more obvious how much he's sucking on Sony's PS3. What made that even better though was the freaking comments/replies left by other people. All of it brought a tear to my eye because I was laughing so hard. Its going to be awesome to see the sheer domination that the 360 has over the rest of this quarter and fourth quarter.

"You make paris hilton look smart you retarded pile of monkey spunk."

"I just want you to die so i can shit on your grave"

"Oh and yeah BioShock sucks that’s why everyone doing reviews for it thinks it’s the worst game ever… Oh wait that’s just you stupid."

"This is the finest review I have ever read."

"at first, i thought “oh, this guy would feel bad for all of the bad comments!”

but then i realized that he was a fucking retarded sony fanboy."

"Congratulations. You will go down in history as the douche bags who’s pathetic attempt to shit over a true revolution in gaming was laughed down by the sane and rational.

If you guys are just trolling, well bravo. Otherwise fuck you."

Oh man, those comments are pure gold. :D

This long one was rather hilarious in my opinion, even the name he made to sign up with.

"wowyouareautistic Says:

August 17th, 2007 at 8:59 am

Okay , singed up just for this work of art.

First off I would like to say you are severely retarded. Congrats for stealing my tax money you helpless academic disaster of a child.

On to bioshock

PS3 is not getting the game , MS made a deal with 2k games to have the game exclusive to Games for windows and xbox360. And based on the sales it will recieve on both of those fronts , MS will throw more money their way to secure the exclusive further.

Now on to your review… Im going to have to say it sucks. Bioshock is by far the best single player FPS experiance ever created. This is evident in the number of reviews that it has recieved giving it 10’s and high 9’s by every site that reviews it.

Sadly , the PS3 lacks games that are worth a shit and wont have games until mid 2008

As for this bullshit website , its pretty disgusting! but based on your logic , it could be even better if the webmaster had it running on a ps3 and really put effort into working with the cell.

So im going to have to leave now , just wanted to pop in and kick you in the nuts for being so incredibly fucking retarded

thanks for the fun

guiltyspark"

Also, this one was rather amusing

"sillymikey Says:

August 17th, 2007 at 3:10 pm

Madden on ps3 - 30 FPS.

Madden on 360 - 60 FPS.

Case closed fanboys."

mmm.... good times for all :woop:

i've been so busy w/ other stuff i havn't got a chance to even check out the demo! but i saw it availible to get on gamefly.com and BAM, threw it in the top of my Q and should be getting it w/in days.

i KNEW this game would live up to some of the hype, and from the looks of it, it's holding up to higher than i thought it would! niiice.

this guy is SUCH a fan-boy. to claim a game would be "perfect" on another console is all the proof u need. how can u call a game a 5/10 for a few glitches and such (IF they were really there in the first place) but then call it a 9/10 on another console w/o those glitches? that's the DUMBEST review i've ever heard! lol. well i guess whatever helps them sleep better at night, just wish they didn't use up so many resources on this planet, lol!

Just read that review, and I'm glad I did since I really did need a good laugh. By the looks of the posts in here, it looks as if a good laugh has been had by all at the expense of that stupid fuck and his in depth review LOL.

But what else can you say, fanboys will be fanboys. And it's not suprising a review like this would come from a website called "Sony Defense Force". After all who else could give a more impartial 360 review LMAO :)

Now i'm just curious to see what kind of review they give halo 3 next month 5/10, 6/10??

There is not really much i can say that hasnt already been said but if you have to name your website sony defense force then you no something is up, why should they have to defend there almighty system.... um oh ya because its garbage. You dont see anything like this for the 360 simply bc it and its game speak for themselves. If the ps3 had any good games i might not call it garbage but for now there is nothing on that system worth while. PS fanboys are crying bc they are starting to relize they are losing this "console war" if you can even call it that.