Cool thing about the paralyzer!

MapleMire

Better explanation?

You are an idiot.

What bunched up your panties? I can't tell if your to stupid to understand me, or if your one of these losers in question, hiding on top of something where zombies cant get you. Leaderboards bring out the worst in people. Then when they clean you losers and your scores off the leaderboard, they'll delete people who legitimately earned their scores as well.

What bunched up your panties? I can't tell if your to stupid to understand me, or if your one of these losers in question, hiding on top of something where zombies cant get you. Leaderboards bring out the worst in people. Then when they clean you losers and your scores off the leaderboard, they'll delete people who legitimately earned their scores as well.

This isn´t even a big issue, acctualy I think it´s not even a glitch, and if it would be - it wouldn´t be much of an help since the ammo is pretty limited, he would just fall down getting swarmed by zombs...

This isn´t even a big issue, acctualy I think it´s not even a glitch, and if it would be - it wouldn´t be much of an help since the ammo is pretty limited, he would just fall down getting swarmed by zombs...

Ok, you just didn't understand. I thought you were just mean. What I mean is, idiots who can't survive will sit there on this map, and endlessly patrol the walls and ceilings by flying around with the paralyzer, until they find a glitchy spot on some rock ledge or rooftop edge that they can get into or onto, where the zombies cannot get to them. People have been doing this forever, I can think of a spot I've seen these losers use on almost every map going back to BO1, and now the cheaters have been given a JETPACK that doubles as a gun with UNLIMITED AMMO. It makes this map a cheaters paradise.

I had a legitimate 2 man Die Rise leaderboard posting of 84 rounds. No glitches, just me and a friend abusing how overpowered the sliquifier is, and how stupid the spawning on die rise used to be. After about 6 weeks, when 3arc went in and cleaned up all the hacks and glitch users off the die rise leaderboards, my score was erased. Needless to say I want to punch everyone who uses glitches in the face.

Edited by abstract1620

Ok, you just didn't understand. I thought you were just mean. What I mean is, idiots who can't survive will sit there on this map, and endlessly patrol the walls and ceilings by flying around with the paralyzer, until they find a glitchy spot on some rock ledge or rooftop edge that they can get into or onto, where the zombies cannot get to them. People have been doing this forever, I can think of a spot I've seen these losers use on almost every map going back to BO1, and now the cheaters have been given a JETPACK that doubles as a gun with UNLIMITED AMMO. It makes this map a cheaters paradise.

I had a legitimate 2 man Die Rise leaderboard posting of 84 rounds. No glitches, just me and a friend abusing how overpowered the sliquifier is, and how stupid the spawning on die rise used to be. After about 6 weeks, when 3arc went in and cleaned up all the hacks and glitch users off the die rise leaderboards, my score was erased. Needless to say I want to punch everyone who uses glitches in the face.

I agree with you, I wouldn´t like that to happen to me either, so if they will glitch this flying thingo somehow to get to some glitch point and just stay there like bunch of assholes - it is not right, but as long as that doesn´t happen - it actually doesn´t even look like a glitch.

Better explanation?

You are an idiot.

the paralyzer is a JETPACK!!!! if u have it, aim at the ground press trigger and A at the same time n ull lift off. also if u point it at teammates and use it they can also jump and float. not to useful yet but fun none the less.