Drift Lap Achievement...Who's got it and how?

turkish_cobra

Hey, I got this on the Fujimo Kaido track. I used my r3 subaru Impreza sti (new shape) and turned all assists off except Anti-lock breaking and damage on cosmetic. i got at least 100k easy. The best thing for the drifters is use a 4wd car its much easier to control when using no traction control and stability.

Hope this helps :Bounce:

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did it just like the guide says (Fujimi + Skyline + tuning setup). What you should do is use rewind every time you think you can get more points in a turn. I think I used it way over a 100 times.

When you're racing the normal circuit (not reverse), if you have over 60k by the time you get to the first tunnel, then you should be able to get it. After the tunnels there's a lot of very wide roads where you can do long and fast drifts. I think it took me three tries to get a 100k.

FINALLY!!! Just about got this, I think I was actually on 102K or so when I finished, really tried to get those last few drifts in the last section. I used the HKS Time EVO on Kaido normal, all assists off and kept my speed between 90-115 KM/H, stayed in 2nd gear the entire time. No tune setting, just standard.

been using the r33 vspec, with a tune from store front. taking a bit of time to get use to, might try the controller...

EDIT.

i just got it, using the r33 vspec, i did have to use a few rewinds. it does become a fairly easy ach when u use the rewinds..

Edited by DeadlyBLitZ

got it last night finally i used a Ford Focus RS Front Wheel Drive :p

How can you drift with a front wheel drive? In short corners you can use the handbrake to slide, but every long corner won't work this way..

Or was it using the 'reverse style'? :p

Late reply but I managed to get it on Monday or so. Took the Mitsu HKS around Kaido Reverse; basically running gear 2, handbraking into turns and throttling tru it. I tried the RX-7 setup as well but for me personally a AWD-car works better since it seems less prone to spin outta control if you throttle it a bit too much.

Used the Mine's Skyline on Fujima Kaido. All assists off, stayed in 2nd gear the whole way around. Turn the Limited Slip Diffs right down too. Top tip - Use rewind a lot.

Aim to get about 30k by the time you get to the tight right hand u-turn onto the bridge. If u know the course you should know the one i mean.