Best Camping spot in Shangri La

BR247

Just complete the easter egg all the way until the point where you have to turn in the dynamite (the PaP machine disappears). THE STAIRS NEVER GO AWAY!!! Just camp at the top of the stairs, its the best spot. The only down side is you cant PaP anymore, so make sure everybody has good guns first.

if u get over run nowhere to go though, but on the bridge u cld run to the tunnel behind u and u cld PaP

Monkey Bombs. Besides, if everybody has decent guns you shouldn't get over run. I mean have you seen how long the stairs are? you could use flopper to save ammo.

Monkey Bombs. Besides, if everybody has decent guns you shouldn't get over run. I mean have you seen how long the stairs are? you could use flopper to save ammo.

i made it to round 39 solo on der riese, PaP ray gun takes 3 shots and

PaP Machine guns take 30 rounds+ so past round 40

the shrink ray isnt exactly a killing machine like the wunderwaffe dg 2 or thundergun and monkey bombs could be very rare and if u get them u may run out of them as if one gets down u will constantly revive them but if u do the easter egg 4 times it MAY be possible to go past 40 using ur strat

I find best place to be on the bridge if you all have good guns. Have 2 watching the front and 2 watching the back.

I got to 26 last night on the bridge. We starting running around 24 cus we were out of ammo.

first playthrough i got to 24 in the room where the first 2 gas leaks are (the cave right outside either slight of hand or juggernot). thats my favorite spot.

I will give this a try out i was camping at the mine cart but it quickly becomes over run easlily.

Just found a better strategy where you run anti clockwise round the map. Start at spawn and let the round begin and head towards the power room way and keep going all way underground back towards bridge and back to spawn and keep repeating at certain points stop off and pump a few clips into zombies heads and move again.

Edited by CovertDog

if u get over run nowhere to go though, but on the bridge u cld run to the tunnel behind u and u cld PaP

The bridge is garbage.

Open the whole loop first. from left of spawn to power room to water fall to right side of spawn.

once done you will be able to camp with 4 players so easily at the waterfall near the bridge.

2 guard thestairs

1 guard the window at top of water slide

1 guard the ledge and rock wall where zombies come from.

when it gets heavy take the water slide

once at the base of the slide either

A: go left

B: take the vent to the mine cart

either way you will end up in the lake under the bridge.

take your time to get there though making sure zombies follow you.

kill all of them or most of them depending on if you have to PaP or M. Box for a gun.

then go back up to the top of the slide rinse and repeat

---

Btw best combo i found so far is

Bowie knife and ballistic knife

Bowie knife (3000)

Ballistic knife (M. Box)

you can wreck with knife kills like that and get at least 2000 a round no problem. then PaP it and it it Instant kill per hit to wave 16

Bowie knife alone is instant knife kill through wave 9 but not on 10

its a beast combo. i got almsot to wave 20 solo. :D

Last night me and two other guys survived something like 24 rounds (ran out of ammo) by opening up the mine cart area, power room, bought the bowie knife first, and knifed up to wave 9 (one hit kill to here), then open up the rest up to the bride (we left the door from the mudroom to the spawn sealed) and bought Jug and the box a few times.

The bowie knife and an automatic is a few shots and a knife after 9 for a few waves anyway.

After 11 we hit up some spikemores saved them for when we needed them (planted a few on the sides of the bridge facing outwards) and upgraded a few guns from the box.

After 13 one guy (the brave soul...not his GT, this is just the nickname I gave him) did the loop method in the AK74-u/power room around the center while me and the other guy sat on either end of the bridge. When we got over run or "the brave soul" went down we went to the waterslide through the mud room and went & rivived him. We never went below 5000 pnts at anytime incase anyone went down (for perks). Everytime a monkey came and stole a drop...we changed it to either 2x or max ammo.

By 19/20 all three of us were on the bridge (all of us had PaP'd ray guns by this point). Died at wave 24 when we ran out of ammo and there was only 2 rounds where somebody actually died (completely not just go down)....21 and at game over.

Our Loadouts...

Player one - Jug, Speed, PhD, Revive (PaP Ray Gun, PaP Shrink, Monkeys, Spikemores)

Player two - Jug, Speed, PhD, Stamina (PaP Ray Gun, PaP HK, Spikemores) <- the brave one

Player 3 (Me) - Jug, Speed, PhD, Deadshot (PaP Ray Gun, PaP RPK, Spikemores)

Communication is key whenever you play Zombies and so is a team that can watch your back while you watch theirs.

Been trying out camping at the waterside in 4 players but it soon become over run. With 4 players I think best place is 2 at front of bridge and 2 at back and not opening the path to waterfall. If it gets tricky you can then open path way and escape.

If you open the tunnel that leads to under the waterfall then the only time they come from the tunnel is when someone runs down there, and i like camping the bridge up its easy enough to do. but instead of 2 on the 'island' but and 2 on the bridge have 2 guys on the bridge and one guy watching the walk way they jump down from when on the 'island' because it stops thezombies from going to the bridge making it easier for the guys there.

I agree, the bridge seems to be the best place for this, we got to round 22 with 2 guys at the top of the bridge and 2 at the bottom,only thing that let us down was the lack of ammo and when we got one the monkey took it and we couldn't get to him as there were too many zombies......

really enjoyable though.

Been trying out camping at the waterside in 4 players but it soon become over run. With 4 players I think best place is 2 at front of bridge and 2 at back and not opening the path to waterfall. If it gets tricky you can then open path way and escape.

If you open up the cave with the mp5k, they don't spawn in there. If everybody is on the bridge, they don't come out of the cave, only the 2 windows and ledge in the back.

Just complete the easter egg all the way until the point where you have to turn in the dynamite (the PaP machine disappears). THE STAIRS NEVER GO AWAY!!! Just camp at the top of the stairs, its the best spot. The only down side is you cant PaP anymore, so make sure everybody has good guns first.

By the minecart also works... have 2 people with the best guns guard the front. Have the person with a decent gun, (HK, RPK, Commando, etc.) guard the ledge by Speed Cola/Juggernog and occasionally spray into the front crowd. Finally have the last person guard the window in the back. I made it to round 25 with 4 people doing that. and we all got killed by a Napalm. We had Jug but it took the other zombies 1 hit to down us at that point. (Note, My friends and I have tested, It does NOT work with 2 players.......) However we still made it to Round 21.

Edited by TheHunter211
forgot to add the round with 2 players

Spawn! No seriously the spawn is a really good place to hold out. 2-4 players only though. Cant do it solo :( All you do is put your backs to the bottom 2 windows either side of the PaP. have 2 people watch a window each and the other 2 aim down to the bottom(If doing 2 player but spikemores at your backs and keep checking if they blow up). The zombies only filter down the 2 sides through the doorways and the bottom windows very easy to hold them off. Best ive done with 2 player is round 24 (run out of ammo :()

Spawn! No seriously the spawn is a really good place to hold out. 2-4 players only though. Cant do it solo :( All you do is put your backs to the bottom 2 windows either side of the PaP. have 2 people watch a window each and the other 2 aim down to the bottom(If doing 2 player but spikemores at your backs and keep checking if they blow up). The zombies only filter down the 2 sides through the doorways and the bottom windows very easy to hold them off. Best ive done with 2 player is round 24 (run out of ammo :()

Interesting strategy is that might be worth a try out later tonight.