Livery, Tune Setup, or Vinyl Group trading

Creech

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you please download and like my Design & Tune Setup? I'm going through this thread

Car: 2011 Audi RS3

Gamertag: Cullyz0rz (that's a zero)

Keyword: x360a

Design & Tune Setup

If you are posting here, please make sure to have a design AND tune setup. Also, make sure to say exactly which car it's for. If you don't do this, then we can only find your matches if we have the same car... which will be 0 matches in most cases and people will get frustrated.

HOW TO QUICK LIKE A DESIGN

1. Download and install it.

2. Go to "My Designs"

3. Press 'A' on the design

4. Click 'Like' (if like doesn't appear, then it's not on your car)

Can you please download and like my Design & Tune Setup? I'm going through this thread

Car: 2011 Audi RS3

Gamertag: Cullyz0rz (that's a zero)

Keyword: x360a

Design & Tune Setup

If you are posting here, please make sure to have a design AND tune setup. Also, make sure to say exactly which car it's for. If you don't do this, then we can only find your matches if we have the same car... which will be 0 matches in most cases and people will get frustrated.

HOW TO QUICK LIKE A DESIGN

1. Download and install it.

2. Go to "My Designs"

3. Press 'A' on the design

4. Click 'Like' (if like doesn't appear, then it's not on your car)

You should add what Car Class it's tuned to as well. No sense searching if it's for a car class you don't want/need.

I have a basic vinyl group up if anyone wants to download it. I also have designs & tune setups for a few cars:

-2011 Audi RS3 (c class)

-1995 Toyota MR2 (c class)

-2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 (c class)

-2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi (b class)

Gamertag: Seamus LFC 1892

Description for all is x360a

If you need help send me a message and I'll download your stuff.

Edited by Seamus LFC 1892

Has anyone actually received credits for their designs/tune setups being used by other people yet?

I think the credits are based around how many races are actually done with the design/tune setup equipped, not just the number of likes it gets. I have been doing 3-4 races for each thing I download, and I think that's what everyone should be doing.

Has anyone actually received credits for their designs/tune setups being used by other people yet?

I think the credits are based around how many races are actually done with the design/tune setup equipped, not just the number of likes it gets. I have been doing 3-4 races for each thing I download, and I think that's what everyone should be doing.

Good question mate..

I have used yours & another guys from here for a few races and vice versa. When i click on my design it says its downloaded 3 times & been used 22 times but no credits.

The progress on the achievements shows 0% too...

Has anyone had any luck with these cheevos??

Sorry just seen boogerboys info about this..

In order for people to recieve credits for their tunes and designs. They must race with both of them online or offline so please explain what class tune you have as some of the events are restricted..

Edited by sr1
im clearly blind