negative and positive playthrough

t3rm3y

I played through on negative, but messed up wit hthe boy - told him to stay put, and thought negative came up (cos bullets were heading his way) but that turned out to be positvie. rest of game done negative, then went back, replayed the beginning of chapter, made negative choice, got to next save. then went back and played final chapter again, and done neg, got achievement, am wondering and will try - playing the chapter wit hthe choice, gettign to save, then loading next chapter with choice all way through, doing positive and then final level to see if can unlock quicker (unless ahs been answered already? then a waste of time writing this, - and waste of your time for reading :)

I "Think" it has to be on a new save, because I started over from the beginning on my completed "positive" save file, and did all the negative choices, and didn't get the achievement at the end for ALL negative actions. Had to do it on another save, but it might just be me.

You have to play through the game at least 3-4 times anyway, so it's not a big deal finding a quick way as 6,666 kills will take a long time no matter what.