All gamers read this

xV II Z II O Nx

I consider myself a hardcore gamer and all but when I go to pick up my game at midnight with some friends or my girlfriend I see all these "nerds" or whatever you wanna call them. Then I just think to myself that Im almost ashamed to be called a gamer when people think of me like that. Hahaha Rant over Im sorry if I hurt anyones feelings.

So you call yourself a hard core gamer your a member of a site which is dedicated to gaming yet you insult people for doing what your doing but look different or have different mannerisms. You should both be categorized as the same type of person if your both partaking in the same activities that you are judging them for you are both gamers.

Edited by Monkeyman 8322

I consider myself a hardcore gamer and all but when I go to pick up my game at midnight with some friends or my girlfriend I see all these "nerds" or whatever you wanna call them. Then I just think to myself that Im almost ashamed to be called a gamer when people think of me like that. Hahaha Rant over Im sorry if I hurt anyones feelings.

Well thats a really shallow thing to say. Put your pride aside and just have fun playing games.

So you call yourself a hard core gamer your a member of a site which is dedicated to gaming yet you insult people for doing what your doing but look different or have different mannerisms. You should both be categorized as the same type of person if your both partaking in the same activities that you are judging them for you are both gamers.

Im just saying some people make us look bad

Im just saying some people make us look bad

So you're judging these people based solely on how they look, saying you're ashamed to be called one of them, and saying they're making you look bad.. You're making me look bad right now, as a human male. You are acting very conceited and judgmental. That's a very immature attitude to have; an attitude I'd expect from a 10-year-old.

And by the way, if you're going to a midnight launch, and/or you call yourself a hardcore gamer, you're a total nerd. AND YOU HAVE A SPEEDTEST IN YOUR SIGNATURE! DUDE! YOU'RE A NERD. :)