"I've Got this". No you don't.

Razorwing

So we all know about Guardian and Private are two words that will frustrate us to the end of time. So what can we do? Do we wait until they actually make a Private room available or do we do something that we can all get the achievement?

Just a thought. So we gather a team. We get into a ranked match and we send a message on the other team. If we can get them to co-operate we can get through it. So we discuss that let the other team's leader kill the other team and vice versa.

What do you guys think? I know it's a longshot that the other team might not respond or have a mic, but there is the reason of everyone wanting the Ivory skin and the achievement that this may work. As I said before, what do you guys think?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we all know about Guardian and Private are two words that will frustrate us to the end of time. So what can we do? Do we wait until they actually make a Private room available or do we do something that we can all get the achievement?

Just a thought. So we gather a team. We get into a ranked match and we send a message on the other team. If we can get them to co-operate we can get through it. So we discuss that let the other team's leader kill the other team and vice versa.

What do you guys think? I know it's a longshot that the other team might not respond or have a mic, but there is the reason of everyone wanting the Ivory skin and the achievement that this may work. As I said before, what do you guys think?

It will never be made private, rakzilla has already stated this... they aren't able to do it.

just play with a full, competent team and stay with your leader. have everyone call out details of enemy locations and make sure the leader is using his tac-com heavily. down everyone with rifles and let the leader get the kills.

may take a bit, but sooner or later you'll have matches that click (whether that be the map, a scrubby opposing team, or an all bot match).

It will never be made private, rakzilla has already stated this... they aren't able to do it.

It WILL be made private. Raczilla is a tool. And they ARE able to do it. They just want to be jerkoffs, as usual, and probably wait it out to somehow charge us for making it private. Which this gametype should've been on-disc since launch.

P.S. Getting rid of Guardian for shitty CTL is just another mindless mistake to add to epic's long list of bad decisions.

do what i done: get you + 4 friends = full party of 5. then play quick match and the matchmaking struggles to put you in a human lobby so you get a bot lobby. this works all the time for me and my friends and yes people join eventually so either play them or back out and do it again. i've got most these achievos already :woop:

just play with a full, competent team and stay with your leader. have everyone call out details of enemy locations and make sure the leader is using his tac-com heavily. down everyone with rifles and let the leader get the kills.

may take a bit, but sooner or later you'll have matches that click (whether that be the map, a scrubby opposing team, or an all bot match).

Exactly the way I always play with my friends. 100% Communication. If you got a confident team like I have (not arrogant) and you know u play against people with less skill, give them a long beatdown with the snub pistol. Most of the time they quit out after a akward moment like that, especially if you keep winning. We managed to have bots on the other team and we got the achievement, all of us, in one game. If the 3rd person got his cheevo, go to the bots. Let them kill your team and lose the round. Eventualy everbody had to be a leader once. Stay in your group, cover till your buddies mark a down for u. Cheers.

Edited by Six Sequences

do what i done: get you + 4 friends = full party of 5. then play quick match and the matchmaking struggles to put you in a human lobby so you get a bot lobby. this works all the time for me and my friends and yes people join eventually so either play them or back out and do it again. i've got most these achievos already :woop:

can you help me out? I can't get anything to work. I had a bunch of people and it lobbys were always with people.

Edited by Razorwing

can you help me out? I can't get anything to work. I had a bunch of people and it lobbys were always with people.

i got my boosting party by another boosting party they asked us if we wanted to boost n we all started laughing. we couldnt believe the odds of us finding another whole group that wanting the same thing we wanted so my advice just ask the other team.

I figured that overloading my internet connection would make this easy. It turns out that the bots are too damn good. I can't manage to get the 10 kills before the leader dies.

I've been trying to do this for 3 hours. Leader bot on the other team just dies all the time. So far I've managed to score 9 kills on Jacinto.

At first, I honestly didn't care that they were unable to make the gametype available in Private until I noticed how fast and short the rounds are in Public. It seems that every leader has to rush to a power weapon or attempt to clutch the entire team because they feel invincible with the "see-through-walls" power. And when you are the leader (which is completely random to my knowledge), the enemy's leader always dies within a minute or two because of such reasons listed above.

I'll eventually get it though. I came close today by grabbing eight kills in a row but the round unfortunately ended.

Also, does anyone know why they removed the barriers from Jacinto? It makes it almost impossible to protect the leaders because of how easy it is for people to barge through the defenses.

I got the ach. with 6 buddies of mine, first 5 of us, and it was a locked room with some other guy on the other team, with Host Migration, and then I told another buddy of mine to get it, so i backed out let him join an another friend as well joined, plus the other team was still bots, I couldnt believe it no one joined. Glad i got it! Plus them as well!

As others above have alluded to, an easy way (and the way I got it with others yesterday) is to overload your internet, but have a team ready.

We had 5 people, all from here, all added as friends to each other (so we could join each other) in private chat. One of us overloaded his internet (lots of downloads etc), searched for matches and after a minute or two was put in a lobby, at the initial map countdown screen, just him, with 9 bots. He let us know, and the four of us joined his game. Of course this put all 5 of us on the same team as him vs five bots and it was simple from there. We played Guardian for about 45 mins (we did all maps win achievement too) and in that time only 2 people joined the game (in different matches) so that wasn't an issue with 4 people protecting the leader / using rifles to get downs for the leader to kill.

The benefit having 5 humans is not having to worry about bot team mates killing the opposition leader before you hit 10 kills.

In fact we actually had more than 5 people in private chat, so as soon as one person had got the achievement, they would leave the match to free up a space on the human team, and another party chat member would join to take it! Good rotation going.

The achievement is easy. If you can't get it in ranked just play quick match and keep killing the bots.

How can it be easy? Opponent leader gets killed in like 15 seconds and then you have just 5 kills available...

The achievement is easy. If you can't get it in ranked just play quick match and keep killing the bots.

Why didn't I think of that.How about you wait till you actually get it yourself before claiming it's easy.:ass I've Got This! FUCK YOU EPIC!:woop:

Edited by The Duke of Darkness