Achievement Trading & Co-op (Campaign/Infinity)

Clueless

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone interested in doing a co-op playthrough? I'm going to do a solo run on legendary so it doesn't matter what difficulty we play on and i have a mic but thats fine if you dont just looking for people to do a campaign co-op run. I will leave my 360 on for today message me and we will set something up. Gamertag: DborKnowsBest.

hey if anyone needs help with some achievements or wants to play some multiplayer im down, i got all the campaign achievements so i know what im doing and i can also hold my own in multiplayer, im just a guy trying to get some people to play with since for some reason most of my friends stopped playing halo already and the one person i usually play with removed me because i muted her:/ women these days, so now i need some new homies to play with

Edit: Finished Bromageddon.

Looking for 2-3 people to do the achievement "No one left behind" happy to help with any other achievement in return. I tried "No one left behind" solo & duo & didn't have much luck. My Gamertag is same as username.

Edited by Smokeyirishx

I need to do Bromageddon too. For every chapter except Reclaimer. So if anyone is interested in doing a fast run through on heroic, let me know.

Gamertag: Muntyness

Edit: Got a reply, so you can ignore this one now :D

Edited by Munty