SHARE option has disappeared!!

IEvil IMonkey

On first playing the game this option was always shown in the darkroom or when you took a picture on screen (x besides the folder)

I turned the game off and then found out how to do the WANTED poster achievement so fired the game up again and when it takes a picture the folder no longer has the x next to it (to share on FB) and its not in the darkroom :confused:

I've fully uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but with no success :(

Any ideas??

On first playing the game this option was always shown in the darkroom or when you took a picture on screen (x besides the folder)

I turned the game off and then found out how to do the WANTED poster achievement so fired the game up again and when it takes a picture the folder no longer has the x next to it (to share on FB) and its not in the darkroom :confused:

I've fully uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but with no success :(

Any ideas??

Ditto...it was there and then not there.

I don't understand anything.. where are the help and options explaining how to play? All I can gather is that you choose channels with the left and right arrows, photos on the left and autoplay on the right? WTF does auto play do? This game is very vague in all the acheivements and to be honest the guide provided here really isn't that great. We need a roadmap for this game and not a guide that just states, "Self Explanitory" for nearly every achievement. This game is NOT self explanitory in the least bit. It doesn't tell you how to play, how to unlock the achievements.. nothing!

I'm very disappointed with the lack of instructions and lack of a true roadmap for this game on these forums.

And what is up with sharing? Sometime the option is there sometime it isn't, I don't understand! Everytime I did try to share to facebook, I got an error message anyway. Seriously it's bad enough there is that ridiculous 6 person achievement that will end up stopping many people from reaching the full 400GS out of this game.

Edited by Delow317

Auto Play just plays the channels in order one after the other as opposed to you choosing the one you want to play (to get a specific achievement)

Thanks for clearing that up. Are there any help and options menu in this game because it appears everything is set on autostart. I was playing the channel that has an asian theme where you have to hit all the blocks on your right and left. I was playing that for nearly 10 mins! Does it end? I got so tired I had to hold my left hand out and pause the game but all that did was return it to the main menu. Do these channels have an ending? I can only go 10 mins playing that vigorously lol. Anyhow I'm worried about that 6 person acheivement. I have a very small room and no more than 4 people to call on. Guess that cheeve is really going to stop me from finishing this 400GS.

My brother and I discovered this while messing around looking for the share button.

While you're in the darkroom, you're holding a stack of photos. You can go through the photos my pressing RB or LB and you'll look at the next on in the pile.

If you're not seeing a share button though, switching through photos this way won't work. What you'll want to do is select the button in the bottom right corner of the screen. You'll see a grid of photos. Click on whichever one you want, and wait a few seconds, and the share button SHOULD appear between the two top buttons.

I got it to appear, but it keeps erroring out when I try to share... ugh. I wish this game had instructions or tutorials of some kind. Some of the stuff seems like it could be fun but without instructions it's all guessing and flailing around.

Thanks for clearing that up. Are there any help and options menu in this game because it appears everything is set on autostart. I was playing the channel that has an asian theme where you have to hit all the blocks on your right and left. I was playing that for nearly 10 mins! Does it end? I got so tired I had to hold my left hand out and pause the game but all that did was return it to the main menu. Do these channels have an ending? I can only go 10 mins playing that vigorously lol. Anyhow I'm worried about that 6 person acheivement. I have a very small room and no more than 4 people to call on. Guess that cheeve is really going to stop me from finishing this 400GS.

If you are in directors mode the mini game plays until you end it. Auto and the game moves onto the next after a minute or 2.

You can also bring up the menu by saying ''Hey you television'' [as it says during the loading screens]