So when is the new update out?

The site has posted the new achievements up (only for the 360 title) and that's all I can find on it.

What I want to know is when the update will be up so I know when I can start getting these new achievements.

Does anyone know?

Edited by Dombine

I thought I was downloading the update right now, but there are no achievements with said update. So... I've got idea when these will go live. I'll keep checking and see what pops up.

EDIT: I've seen some people mention that title updates generally go live on Fridays. So, while the Xbox app in Windows 10/Smartglass app might show the achievements, they may not be live in-game until Friday.

Edited by Ravenhood

See, I knew about it by this site revealing them (just for the 360 title), but if you go on your One and check your achievements, find the 360 Minecraft title, you'll see its updated the new achievements. But if you go on the 360, the title just says 1000G and still no new achievements have been added.

If I look in the One, I find the 360 title and it states 1000/1180G...

So they've updated it on Windows 10 & the One, and that's probably where XboxAchievements had seen there's a new update (possibly?), so until something is released by Mojang, we're just going by the hunch that it'll come out on a Friday.

That sucks, cause I'm in the process of going back to older titles and 100% completing them :/

(I know that new titles are released on Tuesdays and Fridays in the gaming industry. Maybe they'll follow this logic?).

Hi Revid by the way :')

EDIT: Now looking at the front page for the website they've uploaded the One achievements, and also on the "Out this week on the Xbox Games store" they have Minecraft One Edition.

I've got a feeling it'll be Friday like you said Revid.

Edited by Dombine

So it's now just about to turn 1am Thursday 7th April and I've just popped onto the 360 to load up Minecraft. There was a update to download. It's added the new achievements so it is now ACTIVE. I have a feeling it was active from Wednesday some point during the day

I'm not getting any update, is there a way to force the update.

I'm on the same boat, My friends are already unlocking some of the new achievements but when I launch the game it doesn't update. I already deleted the title update from the hard drive and I'm downloading the update to see if it's the most recent one, if that doesn't fix it then I'll just have to wait.

A bit off topic but anyone else has downloaded the new story mode skin pack? I did and it's making the game freeze on the title skin, it's just me? Anyone else experiencing this problem? Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

EDIT: My attempt to force the update didn't worked out, It's time for the waiting game for me.

Edited by DarknessGZ
Update

I'm on the same boat, My friends are already unlocking some of the new achievements but when I launch the game it doesn't update. I already deleted the title update from the hard drive and I'm downloading the update to see if it's the most recent one, if that doesn't fix it then I'll just have to wait.

A bit off topic but anyone else has downloaded the new story mode skin pack? I did and it's making the game freeze on the title skin, it's just me? Anyone else experiencing this problem? Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

EDIT: My attempt to force the update didn't worked out, It's time for the waiting game for me.

Same here... still waiting. It seems this update isn't being released to everybody at once, and there's no rhyme or reason as to who gets it and when. I tried joining the XBA community session last night and was told that I couldn't join because I had an earlier version of the game, even though I downloaded and installed a title update several times.

At the moment, if your console shows 50 available achievements, then you don't have the update, you can't get the achievements, and you can't play with anybody who CAN get the achievements because they've received the newest version of the game and you haven't. It's really dumb.

See, I knew about it by this site revealing them (just for the 360 title), but if you go on your One and check your achievements, find the 360 Minecraft title, you'll see its updated the new achievements. But if you go on the 360, the title just says 1000G and still no new achievements have been added.

If I look in the One, I find the 360 title and it states 1000/1180G...

So they've updated it on Windows 10 & the One, and that's probably where XboxAchievements had seen there's a new update (possibly?), so until something is released by Mojang, we're just going by the hunch that it'll come out on a Friday.

That sucks, cause I'm in the process of going back to older titles and 100% completing them :/

(I know that new titles are released on Tuesdays and Fridays in the gaming industry. Maybe they'll follow this logic?).

Hi Revid by the way :')

EDIT: Now looking at the front page for the website they've uploaded the One achievements, and also on the "Out this week on the Xbox Games store" they have Minecraft One Edition.

I've got a feeling it'll be Friday like you said Revid.

I guess it was earlier than we both though!

And yeah, hey. =P I sometimes forget that people on my friends list also use this site, so it's a pleasant surprise to see people I recognize. XD

As far as these achievements go, half of them aren't so bad. The apple/slime block/dyed leather is mostly just a grind. But getting the skulls for the Wither? That's just pure hell. The world my girlfriend and I are playing on has the worst fortress ever (literally just a plus sign of bridges with nothing in them except for Blaze spawners), and so much open space around it that the Blazes and Ghasts constantly bombard us whenever we try to get the few Wither Skeletons that actually spawn. Combined with the ridiculously low drop percentage for the skulls (even with a Looting enchantment), and this one achievement is just gonna take far longer than I anticipated.