SSX Leaderboard Buddies!

Chaosx721

So SSX is technically out and I'm looking for people to add to my friends list so I'm not competing against myself on the leaderboards, since all my friends are stuck on MW3 =(. I'm going to be playing SSX a ton, once I get it from UPS in the morning, and would like to put my score up against others that are going to be playing just for fun. So if you like please add me on XBL. Also if you want people to add you feel free to add your Gamertag here for people to send friend request.

EDIT: Not accepting any more invites. Got tons of people now and lots of competition that I'm still trying to catch up on. Thank you everyone who has sent an invite.

Edited by Chaosx721

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Europe so i dont have the game yet but i will be buying it. So feel free to add me as well. Please send me a message including the topic so i know what the FR is for.

GT: iMoOzY

Edit: i have alot of u in my friendlist and now my friendlist is full so please stop sending me messages and friendrequests, thanx.

Edited by Mr Moozipan

Request should be put in Achievement Trading Thread. Thank you.

This isn't really achievement trading. Personally, I think having a thread for leaderboard friends is a good idea. Feel free to add me:

Filter x360a

Don't be so quick to jump on someone and tell them they are wrong and post somewhere else. IMO, this thread makes sense.

EDIT #2 (March 19, 2012): Some people on this site seriously need to learn how to read. I am NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE FRIEND REQUESTS, so please STOP sending them. I'm not trying to be a dick, but seriously guys, read a whole post every once in awhile.

Edited by StolenPaper18
Some people are illiterate.

I got plenty of room for new friends! Add GT: Terror x Fear

This game IS more fun with more people. I'm constantly feeling pressured to jump back in when I take a break as I see all my rivals actions popping up all over the globe, lol!

am definately down for some friendly competition! Would be a refreshing alternative to grinding them out and actually enjoying this game

Add me and just let me know it's for SSX.

But I'm gonna be honest, I'm not the best at this game.... lol

Edit: taken from another thread, didn't see this one... >.>