Up Up And Escape Level Help Please

MrBitey85

hello fellow xbox users I have been struggling to beat the level up up and escape and I put a link on top over here of the ign walkthrough for this level and I was wondering does anybody know how to do what ign does from 0:38 to 0:43 where they jump down attack while being upside down to avoid the vines , I keep dying at that same area all the time , are the controls inverted or something , please help , it would be greatly appreciated , thank you

Once you have the gold sparks behind you (wall run) you just have to tap jump. You don't even need to press any direction once a wall run is initiated, I usually just hold the analog stick in one direction for those segments. It is simply about timing your jumps, I believe you are over complicating it.

Once you have the gold sparks behind you (wall run) you just have to tap jump. You don't even need to press any direction once a wall run is initiated, I usually just hold the analog stick in one direction for those segments. It is simply about timing your jumps, I believe you are over complicating it.

Bolded for emphasis. Don't change directions, or you may fail your wall run. I simply hold the direction I used while initiating the wall run during it's entirety.