What would you change/include if they made Allstars 2

stevedb79

Hi,

Just intrested in peoples suggestions, no link to THQ etc in anyway.

I would change/include 3 things that I can think of off the top of my head.

1. less loading times (all wwe wrestling games have this problem:()

2. Co-op story modes ( The DX path would have been great if I could have Co-op'ed it online with friends)

3. The one and only Davie-boy Smith (British Bulldog) as a playable in the box wrestler! (ie:not DLC)

thanks and I'm intrested in what comments are left here, you never know WWE and THQ may read these things:woop:

Turn entrances off, i do this. Helps abit.

Yeah, any online co-op stuff, not against other cheatin twats.

OT: Allstars is lackin some variation, mebs jus stickin in ladder matches (with the cage minigame to get the belt) Hell in a Cell etc and ROYAL RUMBLE.

1) Royal Rumbe

2) More Weapons

3) More Arenas

4) Backstage Areas

5) Blood

6) Ability To Turn Off K.O / Pin Only Matches

7) Bigger Roster

8) Diva's

9) Deeper CAW

10) Proper Tag Matches

Wrestlers (I know people hate Diva's but they are fun!)

(Ones that are not in WWEAS1 or announced DLC)

- Mountie (For Bossman rival matches)

- Bulldog

- Mark Henry

- Lita

- Melina

- Michelle McCool

- Moolah

- Beth Phoenix

- Molly Holly

- Trish Stratus

- Victoria

- Mickey James

- Gail Kim

- Great Khali

- Dynamite Kid

- Jim The Anvil

- Greg The Hammer Valentine

- Texas Tornado

- Demolition

- Crush

- Nasty Boys

- Owen Hart

- Steve Blackman

- Gangrel

- Christian

- Ric Flair

- Razor Ramon

- Tatanka

- Diesel

- Sid

- Vader

- Rick Rude

- M.V.P

- Jerry Lawler

- Jericho

- Dudley Boys

- Chris Benoit

- Bam Bam

- IRS

- Dean Malenko

- Arn Anderson

- Lashley

- Tajiri

- Bushwhackers

- Yokozuna

- Natural Disasters

- Ezekial Jackson

- Chavo

- Booker T

- Dolph Ziggler

- Zack Ryder

- Steven Regal

- Kozlov

Now thats a game

Add these to those already in, and Im happy.

Edited by Evo Kazz

I think they should add the following to a possible sequel...

* The ability to grab opponents standing near the ropes on the apron from the arena floor (like 99% of the other wrestling games out there)

* More CAW customization

* More WWE Legends on the roster

* More match setup options (Hardcore, Hell in a Cell, Money in the Bank, Tables Ladders Chairs, etc. etc.)

Should definitely add more matche like hell in a cell and elimination chamber. Have more legends like diesel, razor ramon, vader, doink, Owen hart and all them good wrestlers back in the 90's

Owen Hart in a WWE game as anything other than a CAW? Won't happen, not while his wife is mad at WWE for the way Owen died, and I don't see her getting over that any time soon.

Peopla also need to stop asking for Chris Benoit, again, won't happen, his legacy as a wrestler was soiled when he did what he did prior to his death.

Edited by RichXbox360
spelling

My concern is people seemed to be obsessed into making this another Smackdown. The gameplay is supposed to be simple & fast, adding so many match types increases the number of mechanics in the game. I could see table matches, but TLC & Money in the Banks maybe pushing it. The games directonal mechanic of picking targets isn't the best, so I see Royal Rumbles of greater than 4 wrestlers as being a problem. Simple Battle Royals may work.

1. I would like to see true tag team matches, and tag team moves. Why have LOD, if I can't do a Doomsday Device? Rockers anyone? Who doesn't want to give someone a Hart Attack?

2. More arenas, & backstage. Survivor Series, Great American Bash, Royal Rumble, and ;) No Mercy.

3. A greater customization. I wouldn't mind the movesets staying the way the are, but I would like to pick my signatures as well as my finisher. I don't imagine the CAS getting too sophisticated because it would run the risk of eating into DLC wrestler sales. There are some talented CAS/CAW makers, giving them too many tools, they would pass out their formulas that players could make wrestlers for free.

I think it's a given that we will see more wrestlers in the game at start. I just don't think they will go crazy, as DLC is seen as an important revenue stream.

Owen Hart in a WWE game as anything other than a CAW? Won't happen, not while his wife is mad at WWE for the way Owen died, and I don't see her getting over that any time soon.

Peopla also need to stop asking for Chris Benoit, again, won't happen, his legacy as a wrestler was soiled when he did what he did prior to his death.

Sad but very,very true comments....these two will never happen:(, but then again they did say that about ultimate warrior at one point.

I agree you will never see chris benoit in a game ever. Thats just kinda stupid to ask and if they did I dont think many people would be happy. Owen hart could come eventually, but its a long shot

My favorite wrestling games were the ones that had tons of variety. All Stars really is a good and fun game, but it's lacking those extra modes to keep you playing more. In example, when you play the Tag Team route on Path to the Championship, the modes are SO limited.

Here's what I would like to see in All Stars [2]:

- More Match Types; Ladder, TLC, Hell in a Cell, Royal Rumble (Difficult, I know, but how fun would that be?!), Money in the Bag, and Casket matches.

- More Modes; Create Your Own Pay-Per-View Event, Special Guest Referee, 6-man tag, etc.

- More advanced CAS customization, especially the use of MP3s from your hard drive for entrance music. C'mon!

- For online play, couch co-op would be fantastic! Halo-style. If I can bring a guest into my game and play with them in a tag team match against others online, that would be awesome.

Other than that, I love the base game. The core gameplay is awesome, the moves are over-the-top and beautiful, the wrestlers are plentiful and well mixed, and I like how THQ decided to bring the franchise back to a comical style as opposed to "realistic". It's "pro" wrestling, for crying out loud. Do we really want it to look "real"?

one thing i would change is dont let the impact developers make the game. it would of been spot on if was made by someone better. i love the concept but the game mechanics arent good, like if you try and grapple as you stand up and you grapple the complete wrong way and leave yourself open to an ass kicking

ive gotten use to the reversal system so that not a problem,i just think the gameplay itself lacks.

if they got someone else to dev it i think it would be amazing, and id love to see allstars 2 made.

1. Deeper clothing options for CAS/CAW

2. Optional blood

3. Matches: Royal Rumble, Elimination Chamber, Hell in a Cell, First Blood, Casket, Inferno

4. Divas

5. WCW and ECW arenas

6. Custom tattoos/paint

7. JR's BBQ Sauce as a melee weapon

8. Traditional tag team matches

9. Tables

10. If you're going to put Jake the Snake in the game, have the bag sitting and twitching in the corner!

11. When you win a belt with a character, have that character be the champion of that console. When the game is booted up, have a challenge appear from a random wrestler(s) in a random type of match for a random title.

12. Andre's attire from the Princess Bride

13. United States, Intercontinental, and Divas championships

14. Backstage and parking lot fighting

15. The ability to interrupt a taunt after starting it

16. Shorter finisher taunts that can be interrupted

17. The ability to turn off the KO

18. Custom move sets

• 2 weeks later...

If this game had Goldberg I would give up my Klondike bar

Other things I would have liked:

Royal Rumble

Divas (rather they not be super muscular though)

Mick Foley (ManKind)

Edited by GAS25x

• 3 weeks later...

1. Career Mode for your CAW

2. At least some type of moveset customation, maybe even abilities.

Such as: High-Flyer, Big Man, Grappler, Submissionist, Brawler

3. Full entrances/ Customizable entrances

Everything else can be left the same. Its a very entertaining game for me.

I would have there be different Buttons for Pins, Exit Ring and Climb Turnbuckle. Many Time's I've been in the corner with the guy down, I want to climb to the top and hit a move, but instead I go for the pin.

• 3 weeks later...

- Include Royal Rumble

- Put Legion of Doom/Road Warriors (Hawk & Animal) into the Tag Team Path as opponents because they were the most dominant Tag Team of the 80s/90s and they were introduced into the Hall of Fame this year

- Deactivate the possibility to Counter Weapon Strikes because that is bullshit

- More Arenas as many people said...

But all in all, i really like this game. It reminds me of my old favorite Wrestling game "Wrestlefest" which was similiar except for the counter system...

• 1 month later...

Sliders like in SvR - The amount of counters in some of the matches on easy was a joke.

As people mentioned above - more wrestlers. Ric Flair, Rick Rude, Bulldog, Jerry the King, Goldust, Vader etc.

Less loading times (seriously)

Maybe some more modes because once you have done the fantasy warfares (my favourite bit) and the 3 path of the champions there isnt much else to do. I loved the WWE universe bit in SvR 2011 - that added loads to the longevity of the game.

• 4 weeks later...

All I really need is a timer or something, to prevent stalemates when someone is outside of the ring, and someone else is on the inside. For example, I'm Andre, in the ring, and the opponent is a non-acrobat, outside of the ring. There's no way for them to get in without me doing a charged grab on them, so they won't go in. And I won't give up my free grab, so I don't go out either.

Also, they shouldn't have character models in the menu and character select, the lag is quite annoying.

Some kind of ingame movelist, that shows how to do signature moves, and follow-ups to certain things that you'd otherwise have to find by accident or on the internet.

• 4 weeks later...

#1 Have the roster interchangeable with those who purchase SvR like the Legends of wrestlemania game

#2 Cut Chris Jericho

#3 Alternate personalities, such as Dr. Isaac Yankem in place of Kane. Like WCW/nWo Revenge from 15 years ago had 4 personalities/attire for every wrestler.