Would you sacrifice integrity for wins?

Destro

"Just like that" lol. Like anyone's opinion has changed since this fighting was a daily occurrence. Dragon was the only guy who I ever really saw eye to eye with (Vader was neutral)

Honestly ,he"s right, you have admitted to finding the 1,2,3,4 complicated.......

If you're not trolling there's a bigger issue at hand here.

Fucking hell there's alot of inter net hard men in here lmfao, Destro w/e you stand your ground m8 its your opinion an your hurting no body with it!

Just let the troll's carry on feeding they will get old an grey one day.

Sad fuckers...................

Flame away im only here on the off chance! :eek:

stupid as i am? lol anyway, if im a troll as you say, your certainly a big douche... stop being so highly regarding of yourself and try to low down people that dosen't think like you. I said it many times, im an adult, m no kiddies that have fun annoying people online. Im just entitled to my opinions.

Yeah, I suppose I am a douche when I call people out for being stupid. Sorry, but just like you I can type exactly what I'm thinking... And you're stupid. If you're not trolling, then you're truly stupid.

/sigh

But I suppose you're going to act all stubborn again and come back with some post that you seem to think is witty. Have fun brah.

Fucking hell there's alot of inter net hard men in here lmfao, Destro w/e you stand your ground m8 its your opinion an your hurting no body with it!

Just let the troll's carry on feeding they will get old an grey one day.

Sad fuckers...................

Flame away im only here on the off chance! :eek:

But none of us are trolling........

The only reason the majority thinks Destro is trolling but no one can actually believe the things he say's. It's amazing, really. Sometimes my jaw drops when I read some of the things he writes.

It's quite baffling really. Fun, but baffling.

I will repeat it one last time, no i am not "trolling". And im not dragonning either, and im not minotoring... Let the trolls stay in skyrim along other creatures...

Now, if you find me stupid, its your right, but you don't have to INSULT other users. If the mods did there job as they should, you would be supose to receive a warning... Insulting other users on a public board is always against the rules...

Then i don't want to be bothered learning your number system thats all, guess i could had if i really wanted to, but i think there way easier and better form of system to put, and im entitled to that.

I will repeat it one last time, no i am not "trolling". And im not dragonning either, and im not minotoring... Let the trolls stay in skyrim along other creatures...

Now, if you find me stupid, its your right, but you don't have to INSULT other users. If the mods did there job as they should, you would be supose to receive a warning... Insulting other users on a public board is always against the rules...

Then i don't want to be bothered learning your number system thats all, guess i could had if i really wanted to, but i think there way easier and better form of system to put, and im entitled to that.

Or, you could go with the system that everyone else is going with... You're not that special that you deserve your own system. Get over yourself.

"Your number system......"

You think me and Red Dragon suddenly made up this system? Want to know why the system is used? Because it is easy. You like your LK HP LK or whatever, that's fine, but typing 1 2 3 4 is faster, more convinient, more easily recognized, cross-compatible, user-friendly and logical based then your system.

Seriously, stop trying to imply that your way is the only way to do things. You are the only one here who thinks this system is stupid. Fine, whatever. But don't say it's harder to remember or useless when you havn't even tried using it. I can safely say it's better, because I used to use the LP/HP system too.

You often say that we are allowed to have opinion's and we are allowed to disagree with you. Yet as soon as we do, you come up with some argument that only YOU think is worthy AND you pass it off as fact.

You need to learn opinion from fact. FACT.

Now, if you find me stupid, its your right, but you don't have to INSULT other users. If the mods did there job as they should, you would be supose to receive a warning... Insulting other users on a public board is always against the rules.

Well personally you ARE a bit stupid if you think that Vader and Dragon are insulting other people on their opinions, Vader stated it was all baffling, that's not insulting, it's stating, completely different thing.

What puzzles me is that you think you can put combos in however you want and expect people to use the same button sequence, afterall, you admitted that you use a different control layout to everyone else, so why bother putting buttoned combos into your very first post on this thread?