What was the worst movie u ever saw?

safemachine08

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PA wasnt all that bad. I asked my mate to skip the morning parts and get to the scary stuff as I found that boring but thats it!

One movie that comes to my mind is Miami Vice.. First time every me and my mates walked out of the cinema. It just seemed to lag and lag. Nothing was happening which got me into it, to much talking, no action (or harly any/not enough).. just crap imo.

Other than I cant think of any.. If I do, I'll edit them in.

EDIT: Ok thought of another one.. or few. Anything by the Waynes Brothers! All shit! I cant handle there programmes but the films they make are utter turd but a fair few people like them?! Why? White Chicks.. seriously!?

Edited by Nozza

gramar police, that's not a film, it's in regard to the thread title.

I saw a film called, SS Doomtrooper, it was like Wolvenstien but laughable, very poor CGI, unknown cast and soul destorying.

SS Doomtrooper is a goddamn classic, man. It's one of those comedies you could never write as a comedy, it's THAT fucking badly done.

I've seen just about every piece of crap they ever tailor-made for the Sci-Fi channel and Doomtrooper is head and shoulders above the rest in terms of sheer comedy.

You wanna see some REALLY bad movies, flip over to the UK's Zone Horror channel. That's basically movies that the Sci-Fi channel didn't want & Sci-Fi showed Scorpion King 2 the other day. Scorpion King 2, for christsakes.

Miss March.

It was just really, really bad.

The plot was about two guys taking a road trip across america to find one of the guy's girlfriend.

Not only is the plot way too overdone, but the characters were also overdone; one of the guys is smart and doesn't like to get into trouble, and the other's just the opposite.

Road Trip > Any other movie in existence regarding road trips.

Horrible film, Miss March.

That or Jingle all the Way but at least with that there are some epic youtube clips.

PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN. NOW!

Dead or Alive the movie was pretty horrid...then again, what Uwe Boll movie is anything but bad.

DoA didn't have anything to do with Uwe Boll.

Anyway movie that haunts me on my nightmares is Glass Jungle. That is so horrible movie that I don't even want to tell you what happened on it. Just remember that name, and never watch it. Don't even search for that movie out of curiosity, or you get nightmares. It is that bad.

Beautiful, can't believe it took this thread three attempts to spell it correctly.

On topic, Rise Of The Footsoldier. The minute you realise that they cast a midget in the lead role, the film becomes amazingly bad. In a good way though.

Rise Of The Footsoldier was an awful, awful film but it does wield the immortal line 'Rob my house and I bathe in your fucking blood!'. XD

Mega Shark Vs. Giant Octopus

Here are two reasons, why this is the worst film I've ever seen:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvciIVcn33c]YouTube- Mega Shark VS Giant Octopus - Golden Gate Bridge[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBizgLZX7W0&feature=related]YouTube- Mega Shark VS Giant Octopus - The Plane[/ame]

P.s. This film is bad aswell.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nzd0R_OeOc&feature=related]YouTube- Shark Attack 3: Megalodon[/ame]

Miss March.

It was just really, really bad.

The plot was about two guys taking a road trip across america to find one of the guy's girlfriend.

Not only is the plot way too overdone, but the characters were also overdone; one of the guys is smart and doesn't like to get into trouble, and the other's just the opposite.

Road Trip > Any other movie in existence regarding road trips.

Horrible film, Miss March.

PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN. NOW!

come on who doesn't like to watch a rapper with a staw for a penis lol.

yeah that was bad though.

My worst was some horrible horror flim i only watch a min of it, and in that min a younger girl pees herself which everyone can tell was clearly fake, her parents dead with what looked like ketchup over them. yeah couldn't bare to watch anymore.