Lollipop Collectibles & Zombie Album Guide

Rep

Sweet, looks better :)

It's not that big of a deal but...

Lollipop #10 - Lollipop number ten will be found after you reach the classroom. There will be 12 zombies that you will have to defeat and a blue headless body in the corner. The lollipop is at the front of the room next to the blackboard.

It is actually 15 zombies in the room. It is one of the lollipops you can only get on hard mode. My guess is there are 12 on easy/medium mode which is where you got the number. The lollipop is pretty hard to miss though.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet, looks better :)

It's not that big of a deal but...

Lollipop #10 - Lollipop number ten will be found after you reach the classroom. There will be 12 zombies that you will have to defeat and a blue headless body in the corner. The lollipop is at the front of the room next to the blackboard.

It is actually 15 zombies in the room. It is one of the lollipops you can only get on hard mode. My guess is there are 12 on easy/medium mode which is where you got the number. The lollipop is pretty hard to miss though.

Yeah, I took a random guess on that one since that's what I though most of the rooms had. Thanks for the fix, though. :)

Stage 1 (High School)

#4: Zombie Bomber (Jay) - Found in school hallway with other bombers. - Must kill him before he gets killed by other zombies.

Stage 6 (Killabilly)

#32: Zombie Happy Bird (Jack) - MUST be played on Ranking Mode! (Chop2shop's turn into chickens when on Ranking Mode, #32 is one of them.)

For #4, I suggest adding that having a full soul mete helps in dispatching Jay quickly, before he blows up.

For #32, if you venture too close to the next waypoint (arrow) before killing him, the next cut scene will trigger and you'll miss your chance to kill Jack.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got it in hard mode but might also be in normal (though I played the level like 5-6 times and it was the last one I was missing and don't think I would have miss him so many time).

My message and yours will be enough anyway, in case someone don't find it in normal (maybe someone will be able to confirm it or not later).

By the way, he was killed by a bomber for me but I still got it, probably because I hit him at least once.

• 4 weeks later...

This makes little to no difference, due to playing on Hard being the most sensible thing to do but a few of the named zombies you have as only appearing on Hard also appear on Normal (I haven't played Hard yet and I have them).

I ran through the game on Normal first just to play it, then again so I could mop up some achievements. I plan to go through on Hard next for collections etc. But I noticed on my second Normal playthough that some new named zombies were showing up. Seems they appear when you've completed the game or possibly just when you replay a chapter. I checked which ones in case you wanted to incorporate it into your guide. Just to add to what some people have mentioned too, I have Jay (#4 - Zombie Bomber) killed though I'm not sure if he was one of the ones that only showed up my second time playing normal.

10 - Paul - Zombie Fire Fighter

13 - Josephine - Zombie Cheerleader

21 - Anastasia - Zombie Geek Woman

27 - Brett - Zombie Rocker Boy

28 - Samantha - Zombie Rocker Girl

29 - Peter - Zombie Flying Man

Oh and incase anyone thinks it, yes, I'm 100% sure I was playing on Normal lol.

Edited by Lyco

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...