Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, you guys are gonna wanna check this out.

http://gamesblog.ugo.com/games/fairytale-fights-and-the-kill-1000-children-achievement

http://gamesblog.ugo.com/cm/ugo/images/fairytale-fights-kill-1000-children.JPG

File this one under cable news fodder.

Fairytale Fights may be the first game that not only features the innocent murder of children, but also an achievement to reward it.

After speaking with Playlogic last week, it sounds like the achievement's on the chopping block waiting for the axe to fall, but the children and the you killing them parts, those will definitely be served in the final dish.

Since our convo was a few days before the company's showing at GamesCom, I asked Playlogic's Producer, Poria Torkan, how he thought Germany, a nation on the edge of passing a violent video game ban, might react.

"We've actually shown it to the German's in advance," he told me. "They thought it was very funny." He did say, though, it's this particular achievement that remained a concern.

Here's hoping it stays, just so we can divide our friends into two groups: those who have and have not killed 1,000 kids.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

kill as snow white 7 dwarves in a meeting:locked Level 9 play as Snow White !!

2.secret achievement : Drink 1000 potions

3.secret achievement : kill as bunne a withe a carrot ---- level 1

5.secret achievement: play as the naked emporer and kill 7 princes with invisible sword in 1 play session

6. secret achievement: Play as little red ridding hood and kill 7 bunnys with a basket in 1 play session - level 5 :)

7. secret achievement:receive an an achivement from a wishing well

Edited by BADMAX 78

Hi

@ BAdmax in witch Level can this one be done ?

I was thinking that maybe one of the Secret Achievments is like playthrough the entire Game with all 4 Charackters ...but i will see when someone has done this or when i have :D

-----:p Level 9 play as Snow White !!

well i think when then you must kill a lot of wolves with red ^^ cause i already slaughtert a few of those with red

Yeah, was thinking that myself... I have been grinding on level 9 for money, which features at least 2 wolves... I must have killed at least 20 wolves by now, but if each character does have a specific type of enemy to kill, then I guess that wolves would suit Red best. Either that or lumberjacks? Naturally, this is all pure speculation, though.

hm lumberjacks would be a few 100 or 1000 cause you kill freaking lot of lumberjacks in the levels.. in the first 8 levels i allready killed 390 lumberjacks and played each level only once... well of to do some more playing now to see if we can somehow get a secret achievment :D

hm lumberjacks would be a few 100 or 1000 cause you kill freaking lot of lumberjacks in the levels.. in the first 8 levels i allready killed 390 lumberjacks and played each level only once... well of to do some more playing now to see if we can somehow get a secret achievment :D

Yep! After work tonight I shall be chipping away at the statue... gonna take a while, though... :)

Level 9 is a realy good Tip to collect money :D First level that i finished on Hardcore and still had about 200000 coins left and even got an A grade :D

Anyone got an Tip on how to do the Air Combo achievment (in German it says Flight Combo ??) The Sky is the Limit ?

Already tryed jumping an slashing but aint working and even somehow managed to slice an Enemy in the Air but nothing

Level 9 is a realy good Tip to collect money :D First level that i finished on Hardcore and still had about 200000 coins left and even got an A grade :D

Anyone got an Tip on how to do the Air Combo achievment (in German it says Flight Combo ??) The Sky is the Limit ?

Already tryed jumping an slashing but aint working and even somehow managed to slice an Enemy in the Air but nothing

bin auch deutscher ;) die kombo im flug hab ich auch schon oft probiert : BADMAX 78 my gamertag

So thanks to Badmax we know the Secret Achievment but still have some problems getting them .. like "play as beanstalk jack and get killed by the little giant" i have tried getting this achievment by getting killed by the little giant and the big giant and killing those..but somehow no achievment .. so if anybody finds out how to get please tell :D

So thanks to Badmax we know the Secret Achievment but still have some problems getting them .. like "play as beanstalk jack and get killed by the little giant" i have tried getting this achievment by getting killed by the little giant and the big giant and killing those..but somehow no achievment .. so if anybody finds out how to get please tell :D

Hmmmm... there are two little giant fights, aren't there? Maybe it only works on one of them. Will try this out when I can.

Can confirm that the Snow White dwarf thing works... you just need to kill seven of them in one session. Level 9 is your friend on this. So well done Badmax on that one!

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/4y/42/1YCLiGJhbC9CFQUfXFBRGEQxL2FjaC8wLzYAAAAA5+fn+hku+A==.jpg That's gratitude for you - 20g - Play as Snow White and kill 7

dwarves in one play session.

It gets even better... doing it on Casual it is possible to get over 400,000 on this level. My highest so far is around 417,000. All being well, I will complete the statue tonight... let us hope it gives you something good!

The one with killing the Bunny with a carrot works fine in Level 1...

Ur not the only one wondering about the invisible sword ^^im thinking that maybe when you play the emporer an buy weapons in a well you get special weapons for that charakter cause i have nearly all the weapons but like the invisible sword is missing in my collection :D

The one with killing the Bunny with a carrot works fine in Level 1...

Ur not the only one wondering about the invisible sword ^^im thinking that maybe when you play the emporer an buy weapons in a well you get special weapons for that charakter cause i have nearly all the weapons but like the invisible sword is missing in my collection :D

I can also confirm that the 'kill 7 bunnies with the basket as Red' works as well... Chapter 5 is indeed the one to go for, you can get it right near the start.

However, being killed by the Little Giant as Jack achieved nothing, on both little giant fights. I notice that BadMax put a lot of question marks after that one, so maybe he is mistaken. I haven't reached the Father Giant fight yet.

I just can't help but think that killing the Little Tailor using the Naked Emperor could still be a possibility... that would make sense. Has anybody tried that?

Other than that, I find it suspicious that there is no achievement relating to number of kills...

As for the invisible sword... could be kinda hard to find if it really is invisible. :) However, if you need to kill princes with it, then surely chapter 9 is the only option? It must be there somewhere? Good thought about the wishing wells... might be worth walking slowly around them after wishing, to see if you get the 'pick up' icon even though you cannot see anything...

Oh, how I wish I had a day off today... really just wanna get back home and play some more... :)

well getting killed bei the Father Giant didnt work for me and even killing the tailor with jack nothing..

nice idea with killing the Little Tailor using the Naked Emperor.. will try that one in a few minutes :D

Also i will spend a bit of money on those two wells where i havent spent any money yet (thanks to the statistics i know wich 2 levels i need ^^)

EDIT:

Killing the Tailor useing the Emperor will give NO achievment :(

Edited by Summtrulli

well getting killed bei the Father Giant didnt work for me and even killing the tailor with jack nothing..

nice idea with killing the Little Tailor using the Naked Emperor.. will try that one in a few minutes :D

Also i will spend a bit of money on those two wells where i havent spent any money yet (thanks to the statistics i know wich 2 levels i need ^^)

EDIT:

Killing the Tailor useing the Emperor will give NO achievment :(

Aw damn, sorry... was worth a shot though. So... what can that one be? Considering now that Red has a secret achievement... Snow has a secret achievement... the Naked Emperor has a secret achievement... it does make sense for Jack to have one as well. Thinking more... Red, Snow, and the Emperor all have secret achievements of the type 'kill 7 somethings using something". Maybe you need to kill 7 of something with Jack using a particular weapon? One level features cow type things, doesn't it? Maybe killing 7 cows with Jack?

But again, this is such wild speculation... :( But it would follow the pattern? What do you reckon Summtrulli?